Profile for A. Wilson-suffield > Reviews

Content by A. Wilson-suffield

A. Wilson-suffield (UK)

VG Vangoddy EVA Resistant Point and Shoot Digital Camera Case Bag (for Canon Powershot, Fuji Fujifilm, Sony Cyber-shot, Panasonic Lumix, Samsung, Nikon Coolpix, Pentax, Lumix, Kodak Easyshare, Olympus & all other Compact Digital Cameras - Internal Size: 102 x 64 x 25 cm) (Silver)

4.0 out of 5 stars A good Buy, 14 July 2012
Bought this to fit my new Nikon Coolpix S3300. The camera fits perfecly into the case. Its very sturdy so will take a few knocks about and not damage the camera itself. I like that it has a velcro strap in place to hold the camera in should you forget to zip it shut, also acts as another buffer against shocks. Also comes with a lil pocket to place your memory cards etc so a nice feature.

I would like to know if the case is waterproof though? Its sturdy and appears as though it would be but i havent tried it yet...If this were the case I would rate the product with 5 stars without any second thought. Cannot fault the product as it stands. Completely as advertised and fits the camera snuggly.

The clip on the back is a nice feature and i understand why people might use it but from a personal point of view clipping a camera case to me while bandying about on holiday isnt really my cuppa tea. I will be clipping it inside bags though to make sure it cant fall out or be stolen, so a very good feature. However I do not condone geeking out with a camera clipped to your belt. #touristy

I would definitely buy this case again Ive even thought about getting a few more colours just to change things up a bit.

Nikon Coolpix S3300 Digital Camera - Blue (16MP, 6x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD
Nikon Coolpix S3300 Digital Camera - Blue (16MP, 6x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars I said Blue but WOH! Its REALLY blue, 14 July 2012
I Really needed a decent new camera and with 16mp and small and compact this camera was brilliant for the price. I ordered the Camera thinking it would be blue but kinda of metallicy also. Its both these things but a proper shocking blue its very bright and i was surprised at how blue it really is.

The camera works great, does what it says on the tin. Its very much idiot proof anyone could use this camera just by picking it up and playing about. Really chuffed with it and cant wait to use it for my holiday and VFEST snaps. Would Defs reccommend to anyone wanting a decent compact easy to use point and shoot camera.

Make sure u get a memory card when purchasing though as the memory wont hold too many snaps on its own.

A great feature is that its mains rechargable so no need for batteries! This was a bug bear of my last camera so really appreciate this feature as it doesnt take long to charge. About 2 hours by mains/laptop.

BUY IT.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 2, 2012 10:53 PM BST

The Dark Side of Disney
The Dark Side of Disney

5.0 out of 5 stars witty, informative and made me LOL in public, 14 July 2012
i REALLY liked this book. Although some parts of it were very detailed and a bit lost on me I found it a pleasant and very informative read! Even though i admit i wont be trying some of the 'TIPS' the book offers for fear of being caught and thrown out the parks themselves, the read is enjoyable and puts a whole new spin on what DISNEY has to offer. The book doesn't take itself too seriously and is very tongue in cheek. The writer has composed this book very well thru years of personal knowledge. I found this a very funny, witty and at some points LOL'd in public places while reading it so i would reccommend this book just for the giggles alone!

Breo Arc Unisex Fashion Watch White
Breo Arc Unisex Fashion Watch White

5.0 out of 5 stars Can Not fault it on a dry day, 14 July 2012
Bought this watch in a clearence on amazon from an email. Was a bit of an impulse buy tbh. Liked the picture and needed a watch just to bandy about with while going away on holiday as wouldnt be taking my phone.

The delivery time could have been better as there was no way i could speed it up the seller simply didnt let you choose that option. However i cannot fault the product itself as it was cheap and arrived in a nice presentation case.

The only issue i have with this watch is that the pictures make you think that its quite slim. The actual watch fascia isnt chunky by any means but isnt gonna lie flat to ur arm either as the pictures would suggest.

The only thing that would make this watch as all round awesome buy would have been if it was waterproof. I still like the look of the product and cant fault it so have given 5 stars. A brilliant lil watch if u want something a bit different for day to day use on a dry day :D

Breo Arc Unisex Fashion Watch Black
Breo Arc Unisex Fashion Watch Black

5.0 out of 5 stars could not fault it, 14 July 2012

Mac-in-a-Sac Unisex Over Trouser
Mac-in-a-Sac Unisex Over Trouser
Price: £13.95 - £20.69

5.0 out of 5 stars DEFS a brilliant well made product!, 14 July 2012
i ordered this about two days ago and the this was deleivered very promptly without any fuss. When i ordered the product I was dubious about how well made it would be but was in absolute awe when it turned up this morning... The product comes in a waterproof sac that is very small. It is brilliant. I thought at first 'surely trousers couldnt fit in there' THEY DO! The cut of the trousers are so much better than waterproofs you find for a lot more money and even some named brand one would struggle to meet the quality this product offers.

I knew i would only need a 30 inch waist trouser for cycling so instead for opting for a size SMALL i took the 13 - 14 size as it stated 30 inch waist! Which is a nice touch from the seller, the fit is brilliant and the leg length is fine for me as im only 5ft 6inches. Even covers most of my trainer so will stop water getting in my socks.

ALL in all a brilliant product that arrived promptly and that is so small and compact it will stay in my cycle bag for riding to work. Tested in torrential rain we had today and was dry as a bone. DEFO reccommend this product!

Highlander [DVD]
Highlander [DVD]
Dvd ~ Christopher Lambert

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Service, 24 Nov 2009
This review is from: Highlander [DVD] (DVD)
Was delivered within time frame and is a quality DVD! IMPRESSED with the service provided!

How to Survive 2012: Tactics and Survival Places for the Coming Pole Shift
How to Survive 2012: Tactics and Survival Places for the Coming Pole Shift
by Patrick Geryl

2.0 out of 5 stars dissappointing, 30 Aug 2008
I recently purchased this book over amazon and was really intrigued. As this was the first book on the subject that I had found except ofcourse the orion prophecy, I was a bit annoyed that the author kept referring to other works of his. Every other paragraph seemed to begin with 'as you will already know from my other works' etc.

I found this really irritating as I hadn't read all the other books and from the way the author chose to constantly reference himself I felt that maybe this was a book simply made to further stroke his ego!

Although I find the subject completely and utterly intriguing and scary at the best of times as he is very honest about the various situations that may occur, I also found that the book seems to draw on data that couldnt be disproven until the forthcoming date....

I hope the end doesnt come but all in all the book gave me something interesting to read
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 3, 2010 8:12 PM GMT