Profile for L. Cresswell > Reviews

Content by L. Cresswell

L. Cresswell "Burnt_Eyes" (Sunny England!)

PIPSY KOALA Muslin Cloths 3 Pack (White Pink)
PIPSY KOALA Muslin Cloths 3 Pack (White Pink)
Offered by everyCasa Europe
Price: 4.50

5.0 out of 5 stars A Mum's Must have!, 1 Mar 2013
Wonderful product for ALL Mums!

I got it for a friend who had just given birth and she mops up everything with them!!! Incredibly useful and in a nice little pack, perfect for pressies! Great value and good quality for the price.

Anthem (We Are The Fire)
Anthem (We Are The Fire)

5.0 out of 5 stars GOBSMACKED!, 6 Oct 2006
I have been behind this band from the beginning and have always loved every song they made, until this one, but it all changed!

The screaming has been dropped, gone for a much more classic metal voice...

It still has amazing melody, structure and it still rules.

The reason it changed is because this is still the Trivium everyone knows... but evolved into a monster!

Personally my favourite track on here is 'Broken One' I love it...

This single includes 2 tracks which WILL NOT be on the album, making it well worth buying as both of these 'unheard' tracks are seriously good!!!

As if that isn't enough it also includes the video and the artwork is lovelyjubly!

I'm not normally a single kind of girl, but this is worth the pennies!

Great single!! Great Band!! Great Buy!!

Oh and the album sounds like it is going to be REVOLUTIONARY!!!!!! Cannot wait 4 more days for it!

Now, Diabolical
Now, Diabolical
Price: 7.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Black Black Blacka dee!!!, 2 May 2006
This review is from: Now, Diabolical (Audio CD)
Black is not only my favourite colour but one of the best 'genres' of the god that is metal!!!!

They have been plastered in Kerrang and Metal Hammer which i don't remember ever seeing before....

Not that long ago they were completely unheard of and playing pub like venues! (which i missed! grrr!)

Now, it is Satyricon's time!

I was a huge fan of Volcano.... But this is true genious and from 2 guys....! Progressive, melodic, catchy! It is one truly great 'Metal Album'

This is a slower album than some but still hits with power.. and heavyness! To be honest the first time i listened to it i just didn't think anything of it... but after a few listens you really do get the true feeling!

My personal highlights are Now, Dibolical! (it rules!!!), K.I.N.G and The Rite Of Our Cross.

Great album hopefully pushing them foward to where they should be!

Elegies [DVD] [2008]
Elegies [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Machine Head
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 8.10

5.0 out of 5 stars HOLY WOW!!!, 4 Dec 2005
This review is from: Elegies [DVD] [2008] (DVD)
Quite possibly THE best Metal dvd ever!!!!
100 %
I have been waiting for this since I first saw Machine Head live!!!
The live footage from Brixton is amazing…… A true MH gig!!!
The extras rule!!!
Especially the videos, so now I don’t have to sit in front of Scuzz for hours on end just waiting!!!
I went to the Manchester show and SO proud to have been in that pit! And Robb Flynn with my (now his) Hawaiian garland on….
And the mighty W:O:A!
Seasons Wither, EVEN BETTER things to come!
The documentary is also really good because fans don’t always realise what it is truly like to be in a band! Sad… Painful.. yet it is history and they would not be the guys they are today without it!
Possibly the best live bands I have ever seen….. captured on film, can it be better, like a gig on ye dvd player!
I could go through this bit by bit… I love every second, because I live for metal, I live for this band! You need to watch this!
We Want Head!!!!!!! :D:D