Profile for Gillian deferUnknown > Reviews

Content by Gillian deferU...

Gillian deferUnknown

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Someone Like Her (A K2 Team Novel)
Someone Like Her (A K2 Team Novel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story, 23 Jan. 2015
I've now read the two books and I only hope there is a third in the (A K2 team novel) books , I really enjoyed them that's why I gave them this five star rating, I would recommend them to anyone who wants a really great story to read.

Just a Mo: My Story
Just a Mo: My Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Memories, 9 Jan. 2015
I really enjoyed this book, I could relate to the places that mo worked the Crystal tavern in bermondsey as I lived in bermondsey and my mum still does and I visit her regularly.

When I Lie With You (A Millionaire's Love, 2)
When I Lie With You (A Millionaire's Love, 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 6 Jan. 2015
I could,t find fault with this book, I gave it a five star rating because of this, I would recommend it to anyone who wants a really great story to read and I can't wait to read more about the characters in the next book I hope that there is a next book.

Lie Next To Me (A Millionaire's Love)
Lie Next To Me (A Millionaire's Love)

5.0 out of 5 stars Full of surprises, 4 Jan. 2015
I couldn't put it down , I was surprised to see Connor and Ellery black characters from another sandi lynn book put in an appearance in this book, I have given this book a five star rating because I enjoyed it so much.

A Forever Christmas (A Black Family Holiday Story) (Forever Trilogy Book 5)
A Forever Christmas (A Black Family Holiday Story) (Forever Trilogy Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy holidays, 24 Dec. 2014
I love reading about the black family,I never want it to end that's why I gave this book a five star rating, I couldn't put it down. I would recommend this book to anyone who wants a really nice book to read and I look forward to read more of these books.

The Forever Trilogy: Forever Black, Forever You, Forever Us
The Forever Trilogy: Forever Black, Forever You, Forever Us

5.0 out of 5 stars To infinity, 22 Dec. 2014
I couldn't put it down, I've cried in places, I loved the books so much I would recommend them to anyone who wants a really great story to read, that's why I gave this book a five star rating.

Howl for Me (Alpha Werewolf Romance) (The Alpha's Kiss Book 3)
Howl for Me (Alpha Werewolf Romance) (The Alpha's Kiss Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read, 3 Sept. 2014
I gave this book a five star rating because I enjoyed it so much, I recommend that you read the whole series they are really great story to read and I would recommend them to anyone who wants to read a really great story I couldn't put it down.

Pleasure Extraordinaire - Complete Collection
Pleasure Extraordinaire - Complete Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars The pleasure is mine, 31 July 2014
Fantastic story to read, that's why I gave this book a five star rating. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a really great story to read. I really got into the story and couldn't put the book down can't wait to read the next books

Fifty Shades of Naughty Trilogy
Fifty Shades of Naughty Trilogy

5.0 out of 5 stars Naughty but nice, 19 Jun. 2014
I would recommend it to anyone who wants a really great story to read, that's why I gave this book a five star rating great twist at the end can't wait to read the next book,s

Missing
Missing

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice to have known you shelley, 5 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Missing (Kindle Edition)
I gave this book a five star rating because of its content I couldn't put it down, I've known shelley and her family for a very long time I still live in the house next to where shelley was left when she was three years old it was me that went and got Eileen to come and get you shell as I heard you crying and call out for help on that night, during the day you were playing in the front garden with my daughter and your mum and I were drinking tea and watching over the pair of you everything was normal or so I thought but there is still one thing that plays on my mind and it was something that your mother said

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5