Profile for The Rev > Reviews

Content by The Rev

The Rev

Frothing Jug 12oz / 330ml | Stainless Steel Frothing Jug by Genware, Coffee Milk Jug, Cappuccino Milk Jug, Cappuccino Frothing Jug
Offered by M-Aa

1.0 out of 5 stars It was my fault for not thinking about the size ..., 1 April 2016
It was my fault for not thinking about the size - but I automatically thought when it said 'frothing jug' that it would be big enough for enough milk for a decent sized cappuchino - but its tiny - suggest you don't buy if you actually want to make a coffee!

Anabox Weekly Pill Organiser - Rainbow
Anabox Weekly Pill Organiser - Rainbow

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't hesitate - great pill box, 24 Mar. 2016
Don't hesitate - great pill box. secure lid, won't come open in your bag (or in my case wheelchair pocket), easy fill as lid comes off completely and snaps back on easily. Nice size and shape sections easy to get your finger into to get out the pills you need but not too big so that you can't carry around a day or two's supplies easily and the colours make it more fun. Highly recommend.

AGE DEFENSE BB Cream 02 40 ml
AGE DEFENSE BB Cream 02 40 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Best BB or CC cream I've ever tried, 24 Mar. 2016
Best BB or CC cream I've ever tried. A matt but radiant finish, easy application, good but sheer looking coverage even on my 58year old skin. Highly recommend

Rolly John Deere Farm Trailer (Green)
Rolly John Deere Farm Trailer (Green)

5.0 out of 5 stars problem fixed with minimum fuss, 6 Jan. 2016
I have bought Rolly products before for my older grandson, now it's his brothers turn I have no hesitation in buying these items again. this tipping trailer was offered at a very competitive price by Little Farmyard through Amazon and I have not used them as a supplier before. When the product derived the plastic bag in which the fixings are supplied had already been opened and retied and I majorly began to be concerned about the supplier. When I tried to assemble the product the axle rod was too short. Fortunately although this was a Christmas present it wasn't the only thing I grandson had got so he knew nothing of the disappointment. The invoice that came asked to contact the firm direct if there was a problem as they liked to achieve five-star feedback. So unusually (I would normally have gone through Amazon if there was a problem) I emailed the company directly. As soon as they returned to work post-Christmas I received a reply and the next day by first class post received the correct axle rod.
the firm could not have been more helpful and this product is its usual high quality.
the one previously purchased (about three years ago) has stood up to significant wear and tear and is as good as new.
I would not hesitate to recommend Rolly products

Caleb Treeze Organic Farm Stops Leg and Foot Cramps Natural and Organic - 8 oz
Caleb Treeze Organic Farm Stops Leg and Foot Cramps Natural and Organic - 8 oz
Offered by STRATTON UK

5.0 out of 5 stars no one can get to the bottom of it and I came across this one the internet and was sceptical as to whether something that sounds, 3 Dec. 2014
My husband has suffered from 'restless legs/feet' at night for years, no one can get to the bottom of it and I came across this one the internet and was sceptical as to whether something that sounds so simple could have any effect but it has - relief for him and a good night's sleep, for him it does what it says.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Great product but not at this price, 13 Jan. 2014
This is a great product and lasts for ages but PLEASE do not buy this price. Even direct from the Bellapierre website it retails at only £12.99 and you can get it cheaper elsewhere.

bellapierre Cosmetics Shimmer Powder, Provence
bellapierre Cosmetics Shimmer Powder, Provence

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price for a great product, 9 Oct. 2013
I cannot understand why BellaPierre products are not available more widely, so it's great that I can now get them on Amazon although it is always difficult to buy make-up without trying it. If you are new to the brand I cannot recommend it highly enough, I have been using BellaPierre for about four or five years now having been able to purchase it in Edinburgh. I began using mineral make-up by using Bare Essentials but find BP colours much more vibrant and interesting. As a busy working woman it's great that I have at last found a make up that really does stay in place all day and that looks as great at the end of the day as it did at the beginning . It may seem pricey but it lasts for ages and is so versatile – the foundations also act as a concealer and the eye shimmers can be used as liners, dry powder for subtle colour, or wet for something more intense. But that's not all they can be mixed with clear nail varnish or lip gel (provided the colour is appropriate of course) for your hands or lips, so handbag room is not an issue. If you're dithering, don't, you won't regret buying this stuff!

Bling Jewelry Ear Cuff Right Ear Whimsical 925 Sterling Silver
Bling Jewelry Ear Cuff Right Ear Whimsical 925 Sterling Silver
Offered by Bling Jewelry

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and stylish, 9 Oct. 2013
Delivery was very quick and I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this item. Being my first ear cuff I wasn't sure if I'd find it comfortable but it is easy to put on, stays in place well and is great value for money and to cap it all looks very elegant.

Colour in Glazes (New Ceramics)
Colour in Glazes (New Ceramics)
by Linda Bloomfield

2.0 out of 5 stars Beginner level, 12 Jun. 2013
The promotion for this book gave the impression that it would be useful for those wishing to develop further skills in glaze making however it turned out to be rather basic. Would be a good buy if your just starting out but even then there are more comprehensive books - I would recommend for example 'The Potters Palette'by Constant and Ogden which has much more informative general information on mixing and applying and a fantastic and beautifully presented range of recipes.

Purple Sports Armband Strap Pouch Case Cover for Blackberry Torch 9860
Purple Sports Armband Strap Pouch Case Cover for Blackberry Torch 9860

1.0 out of 5 stars would not recommend, 6 Jan. 2013
On first use of this item the clear plastic front came away from the black body right down one side - this could of course be a one off manufacturing problem but the product is cheap and feels like it! it may just be me as I am quite slight, but the strap did not grip my arm well and is not really flexible enough if you do any weight training - muscle flex and ext sees it work loose and slide down your arm