Profile for T. Marshall > Reviews

Content by T. Marshall

T. Marshall (United Kingdom)

aLLreLi Micro USB to USB OTG Cable [LIFETIME WARRANTY] Right Angle, Micro USB Male to USB 2.0 Female Converter USB Host Adapter
Offered by ForPower(aLLreli TM)

5.0 out of 5 stars It works.. ^^, 14 Nov. 2012
Not much to say about it, it does it's job, and for £3 including delivery.. I certainly can't complain about it.

I remember years ago having to solder my own OTG cable for a N800 device as they weren't available anywhere, but now they're cheap as chips.

I'm using mine with the Samsung Galaxy SIII, very handy to plug in a wireless receiver for mouse+keyboard, or a usb drive. Though now I've ordered a bluetooth keyboard and mouse.

Silverline 719813 Vented Diamond Cutting Disc Kit - 22 mm, 6-Piece Set
Silverline 719813 Vented Diamond Cutting Disc Kit - 22 mm, 6-Piece Set

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh, 7 April 2012
The discs are pretty good, and cut quite well but the screw just ate right through the housing meaning I couldn't get the disc attached tightly. Shame.. though they aren't that expensive so I'm not bothered.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Playing cards, 7 April 2012
I recently got into magic tricks and poker, both of which these decks are good for. There's a nice linen touch to them, but after some handling they lose some of their sheen. Good thing is though.. with the price of these it's worth it.

Buy and enjoy them ^.^

Sony MDRXB700 Giant Extra Bass Headphones with Extra Large 50mm Driver Unit
Sony MDRXB700 Giant Extra Bass Headphones with Extra Large 50mm Driver Unit

5.0 out of 5 stars A Bass lovers Dream, 9 Feb. 2010
My Sony's arrived at midday and I must say Wow, I haven't taken them off since.
I'm listening to them as I write this review in fact ^^.

They are amazingly comfortable especially around the ears, the pads really are that soft and the brushed aluminium and the connections to the speakers form the wires make them look beautiful, and with these your going to get A Lot of looks as they physically are Huge.
Saying that they are still relatively easy to wear, not to heavy and they don't clamp your head like some previous headphones I have purchased.

The only problem I have with them is, in the space that is covered by the headband on the outside of the actual speakers, there is a vent. If you are playing the music too loud they just play the sound out to everybody, but not like the tinny annoying sound you get from ear buds, the sound from the outside is surprisingly decent too ^^ but that isn't what you will be wanting to buy these for.

The actual sound quality is superb and even with the title of "extra bass" the high reaches only suffer slightly.
With this product you will be getting a lot for what you pay.

Tim