Profile for Chloe Halpin > Reviews

Content by Chloe Halpin

Chloe Halpin

18 inch Jet Black (Col 1). Full Head Clip in Human Hair Extensions. High quality Remy Hair!. 100g Weight
Offered by Beauty online

4.0 out of 5 stars :), 4 Mar. 2014
Even though these extensions are quite thin, they look and feel really good. Nobody can tell they're extensions Would recommend getting a second pack if you want the really thick hair look :)

TRIXES 20pc 1.3mm-10mm Black Ear Stretching Kit Tapers Spike Set
TRIXES 20pc 1.3mm-10mm Black Ear Stretching Kit Tapers Spike Set
Offered by Digiflex

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 4 Mar. 2014
Really happy with these. They're comfortable and go into my ears really easily. I am glad I bought them. :)

MANIC PANIC Cream Formula Semi-Permanent Hair Color - Venus Envy
MANIC PANIC Cream Formula Semi-Permanent Hair Color - Venus Envy
Offered by Social Discount

1.0 out of 5 stars :(, 4 Mar. 2014
Bought this at the end of last year, I figured since the Shocking Blue from Manic Panic worked well enough so thought 'why wouldn't this one work?'. It was a complete waste of money. I had bleached my hair to near white blonde, put the dye in for longer than it said to make sure it took, washed it out and only my roots were dyed. Ended up having to go out in the town I live near searching for a green hair dye. I couldn't find one so I ended up buying Blue Envy from Splat. I don't think I'll be buying Manic Panic again. Splat is way better. And stains only for a couple of days and then barely runs when washing. Manic Panic runs out way too easily.

500 Vegan Dishes
500 Vegan Dishes
by Deborah Gray

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 4 Mar. 2014
This review is from: 500 Vegan Dishes (Hardcover)
Bought this book a few months ago and I absolutely love almost everything in it. The recipes are really easy to follow and the ingredients are easy to find. Highly recommend it to anyone who wants to go vegan :)