Profile for Mr Synthesizer > Reviews

Content by Mr Synthesizer

Mr Synthesizer (United Kingdom)

Robin of Sherwood - Michael Praed [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Robin of Sherwood - Michael Praed [Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Michael Praed
Offered by A2ZSupplies

5.0 out of 5 stars The definitive RoS release..., 15 Dec. 2013
I'm a very big fan of RoS. I started off with the VHS Video collection, then moved onto the DVD box sets. At the time I thought (as many people did) this would be it...the definitive treatment. I was always slightly underwhelmed by the picture and sound quality and figured it was the source material at fault + crappy encoding/compression. Well, most things were crap back in 1990's and early 2000's particularly digital compression technology. I'll cut to the chase, this BluRay release is simply stunning. Its like watching it for the first time. You see details, colours and sounds like never before. I was actually really shocked to see such a massive improvement both visually and aurally. The packaging design and booklet are first class. All the extras are superb. I can hand on heart say this really is the definitive collection. Its pricey...but if your a fan its a must have. 10/10.

Robin of Sherwood: Jason Connery - [Network] - [ITV] - [Blu-ray] [Region Free]