Profile for Josette Davis > Reviews

Content by Josette Davis

Josette Davis

Page: 1 | 2
Supergets Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 Red Top Flip Pu Leather Case,Screen Protector , Touch Screen Stylus And Polishing Cloth

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish. it fell to bits in two weeks., 5 Sep 2013
It was cheap, but it fell to bits in less than two weeks. I do not have a cover for my pone now.

Serge Bastarde Ate My Baguette: On the Road in the Real Rural France
Serge Bastarde Ate My Baguette: On the Road in the Real Rural France
by John Dummer

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the first one but a must read., 5 Sep 2013
Definitely a great read but not as good as Serge Bastarde Ate my Baguette but you just have to read it if you have read the first one. I still enjoyed it immensely.

Son of Serge Bastarde: Mayhem in the Antiques Markets of Rural France
Son of Serge Bastarde: Mayhem in the Antiques Markets of Rural France
by John Dummer

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab read! Couldn't put it down., 5 Sep 2013
I loved it. Too me straight to France and the markets that I love. Great read. I strongly recommend it. Smashing!

Solar Powered Water Pump Garden Fountain Pond Feature / Solar Powered Fountain Pump Kit for Fountains, Waterfalls and Water Displays
Offered by JOY Mó8-28 days shipping

4.0 out of 5 stars Its great when the sun is out., 5 Sep 2013
I was impressed when the sun came out it really does work well. It irrigates my little pond anyway and provides some oxygen even if it is only when the sun is out. I like it.

The Greatest Hits
The Greatest Hits
Offered by DVD Overstocks

3.0 out of 5 stars I was looking forward to this delivery., 5 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
Everything was fine until track 12. Which has a fault. It stops after about 12 bars and just judders. I tried it on my player at home and it just stops there but in my car, when it gets to that part it judders for a few seconds then carries on. Pity, it was my favourite track on that CD too. The rest of the album is fine.

Polish-English Visual Bilingual Dictionary (DK Bilingual Dictionaries)
Polish-English Visual Bilingual Dictionary (DK Bilingual Dictionaries)
by First Edition Translations Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite sure how you follow this book., 5 Sep 2013
Still trying to sort this book out. It isn't as though it has an English to Polish and reverse on the same page. Maybe I can review it better in the future.

Yankee Candle Gold and Pearl Tart Burner
Yankee Candle Gold and Pearl Tart Burner
Offered by Yankee Aroma Direct Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab! Lovely, wonderful at night., 5 Sep 2013
A lovely shimmering ornament/ light. It gives off a lovely glow in the evening. It is rather pretty. I love it.

French All-in-one For Dummies: With CD
French All-in-one For Dummies: With CD
by Consumer Dummies

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for beginnes and intermediates. Easy to follow, 5 Sep 2013
Yes. it is great. I know a little French already, this book will help me converse next time I visit France next May. I hope by then I won't get so embarrassed in a shop or a market when trying to buy goods. Very good.

Polish For Dummies
Polish For Dummies
by Daria Gabryanczyk

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. Still trying to get to grips with it!, 5 Sep 2013
This review is from: Polish For Dummies (Paperback)
This book has everything you need if you wish to learn the language. Difficult for beginners of course but I am plodding on and I have every confidence that this book will help me learn what I need to learn ( I work in a hospital that has frequent Polish Registrars, it would be nice to have a basic chat with them) on a day to day basis at work. Very good.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars ok I suppose, 5 Sep 2013
Thought they were nice but a bit pricey for what you get. May try and buy them elsewhere in future.

Page: 1 | 2