Profile for Kalman > Reviews

Content by Kalman

Kalman

ClimeMET CM2016 Wireless Weather Station with Outdoor Temperature and Humidity Sensor, Rain Gauge and Wind Speed Sensor. Perfect gift for any Weather Enthusiast.
Offered by The UK Weather Store
Price: 49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly, 26 Jan 2014
I bought this as a present for my wife, who loved the previous weather forecast station, unfortunately the outdoor device broke. It works fine, though the radio control did not start right away, but a day later it was able to receive the signal. It is easy to assemble, needs a screwdriver only. ( plus 5 AA battery).
I have been using it only for a day, so not much experience, but so far it is working fine.

LaCie Rugged Mini USB 3.0/ USB 2.0 500GB Hard Disk Drive - 5400rpm
LaCie Rugged Mini USB 3.0/ USB 2.0 500GB Hard Disk Drive - 5400rpm
Offered by ecargo
Price: 57.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine with laptop, but not working with TV, 20 May 2012
This product gets 4 stars from me because it works fine with laptop and PC and has good protection against smashes and water. However I bought it to connect to TV so I could start the kids movies from it, and it could survive my 2 year olds' "care" as well. Disappointingly my Samsung Smart LED TV does not recognize it.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 2, 2012 9:45 AM BST