Profile for Phil kendall > Reviews

Content by Phil kendall

Phil kendall "Meltemi" (Civilisation on the edge of the Fens)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Foybel the Baby Dragon
Foybel the Baby Dragon
by Phillip Coote

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautifully illustrated captivating story about a mother & baby dragon, 25 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Foybel the Baby Dragon (Hardcover)
A beautifully illustrated captivating story about a mother & baby dragon. The baby need some wizardry to get a fire breathing capability. Purchased just to ensure that Brian The Baby Dragon was different dragon.

Rotring tikky graphic technical drawing pens fibre-tip 0.3mm 0.5mm and 0.7mm set of 3

1.0 out of 5 stars not like the Rotring pens I used daily in the 1960- ..., 17 May 2015
Inconsistent ink flow...inconsistent line width...not like the Rotring pens I used daily in the 1960- 1980's...ink creep an issue.
I bought them as an alternative to Pilot Drawing pens. The big question would I buy them again? No.

Infinite U Vintage Style Big Eye Owl Quartz Pocket Watch Arabic Numerals Bronze
Infinite U Vintage Style Big Eye Owl Quartz Pocket Watch Arabic Numerals Bronze
Offered by Infinite U

3.0 out of 5 stars Not one of my best purchases, 4 April 2015
Smaller than I thought...necklace chain clearly not for men...cheaper looking than a similar item from Ebay and more expensive and slower in delivery

Dragons and Fantasy: Unleash Your Creative Beast as You Conjure Up Dragons, Fairies, Ogres, and Other Fantastic Creatures (Drawing Made Easy)
by Kythera of Anevern

5.0 out of 5 stars One from The Drawing Made Easy.., 28 Mar. 2015
One from The Drawing Made Easy...showing step by step diagrams from lines to complete dragons as pencil sketches. It is only the artists' imagination that is required. It is a more serious arty book than the 'How to Draw Dragons' by Bryn Davis.

PS my book reviews are only about art books.

Dragons (How to Draw)
Dragons (How to Draw)
by Paul Bryn Davies

5.0 out of 5 stars Want to Draw a Dragon?, 28 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Dragons (How to Draw) (Paperback)
One from The How to Draw series...showing step by step diagrams from shapes to lines to complete dragons. It is only the artists' imagination that is required. A useful book if you are ever faced with a challenge to generate original artwork for a client.

PS my book reviews are only about art books.

Phytoshield 12.5% OFF Lemon Myrtle Oral Healthcare 100g - CLF-PHY-501
Phytoshield 12.5% OFF Lemon Myrtle Oral Healthcare 100g - CLF-PHY-501

5.0 out of 5 stars A sort of Lemon& liquorish flavour... clean ..., 24 Mar. 2015
A sort of Lemon& liquorish flavour...clean teeth and a fresh mouth...a pleasure to use. No nasty foaming chemicals...no fluoride

Smooth Surface Cartridge Pad 130 gsm WINSOR & NEWTON - A4
Smooth Surface Cartridge Pad 130 gsm WINSOR & NEWTON - A4
Offered by MUSICAL DOLLS HOUSE

5.0 out of 5 stars The best paper for, 24 Mar. 2015
An artists' paper that is not always readily available on the high street. And I cannot afford to be without this quality paper on my current illustration project.

The best paper for: pen, pencil, ink, calligraphy, technical pens [crayon & coloured pencil I suspect too!]. A smooth strong paper that takes reworking & rubbing out in its stride. Its not a pure white...its more cream...a good compromise paper weight@ 130 g per square metre.

Genuine SATYA SAI BABA - NAG CHAMPA VARIETY MIX 12 X 15G BOXES OF INCENSE, INCLUDES NAG CHAMPA, CELESTIAL, MIDNIGHT, PATCHOULI, SANDALWOOD, SUNRISE, ROMANCE, BLESSINGS, FORTUNE, JASMINE BLOSSOM AND RAIN FOREST
Offered by EazyDeal

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfume by the bucket, 13 Feb. 2015
Delicate? No. Subtle? No. Value for money? Definitely!
All those perfumes to try...I can scent my office without really needing to light it. One stick scents my home for the rest of the day if ignited.

I have tried numerous other suppliers of incense/joss sticks and numerous so called scents they claimed...only to find a dull weak cigarette/woodsmoke smell.

The big question: By them again? Definitely!

Sarakan Toothpaste 50ml
Sarakan Toothpaste 50ml
Offered by TK Logistics

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes a Change from Mint, 13 Feb. 2015
Low foaming...interesting taste [I hate mint]...cleans my teeth...does not irritate any part of my mouth...fresh breath...no fluoride [so what I'm an adult]...what more could I say?

Would I buy it again? Yes I've got through ten tubes of it in the last twelve months [and other non-mint brands]...

Downside? a tube lasts me and my Oral B [round headed brush] just over 14 days...

Jason Natural Cosmetics Jason Nutrismile Toothpaste, Orange Cinnamon & Mint, 4.2 Ounce (Pack Of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth Tasting!, 13 Dec. 2014
I bought this via Beauty Naturals as a change to all the other non-mint non-fluoride non-lauryl sulphate toothpastes. I love it delicate flavour, clean teeth and very economical in use.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7