ARRAY(0xabaf60a8)

Profile for D. Francis > Reviews

Content by D. Francis

D. Francis

XO Digital Optical Cable 2m / 2 Metre Premium Install Series - suitable for PS3, Sky, Sky HD, LCD, LED, Plasma, Blu-ray, Home Cinema Systems, AV Amps
Offered by HDCentral
Price: 10.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Optical Cable, 22 Sep 2011
This is the second Optical i am buying from this company the first one was the Gold Optical, this is for My Dads system.

After purchasing a surround sound system I found I needed another optical cable. I searched Amazon and found these optical cables that matched my requirement. Great quality, price and very quick delivery.

XO 1m Ultra High Resolution Professional Digital Optical TOSlink Cable - 24k Gold Casing - Compatible with PS3,Sky HD, HDtvs, Blu-rays, AV Amps **Superior-grade optical fiber to deliver better clarity and transfer digital signal**
Offered by HDCentral
Price: 19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I like gold all the way!!!!, 22 Sep 2011
I purchased this product after reading reviews on HDMI vs OPTICAL, I was using HDMI for my surround and realised the audio would cut out for a few seconds. Now I am Using this amazing OPTICAL lead which and you guessed it FANTASTIC!!! excellent quality, really good value for money.