Profile for carolynb > Reviews

carolynb

Artful
Artful

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 16 Dec 2013
This review is from: Artful (Kindle Edition)
Like opening a window into my head, Artful is playful and cleverly constructed, beautifully told.
Want to read again immediately but need to let it settle

Fifty Sheds of Grey (Fifty Sheds 1)
Fifty Sheds of Grey (Fifty Sheds 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars who can resist a shed?, 25 Jan 2013
this was very enjoyable - I have never read fifty shades of grey and have no intention to do so..... but I do love a shed.... and the wordplay in here is very amusing and witty.....and such fabulous sheds!!! what more could a woman want? Lady Chatterley eat your heart out....

Bipra 60GB 2.5 inch USB 2.0 FAT32 Portable External Pocket Size Hard Drive - Silver
Offered by Bipra Summer Deals

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent service, 2 Jan 2012
I was a little unsure about whether the item would meet my needs (basically as a back-up drive for audio files). I emailed Bipra and they responded very promptly and offered to ring to help. Couldn't be better, and the drive is in good condition and does the job.

good value, prompt delivery, great support.

thank you!

The Book Thief
The Book Thief

3.0 out of 5 stars Kindle version disappointing, 27 Dec 2011
This review is from: The Book Thief (Kindle Edition)
The storyline and the writing is excellent - but having the kindle version means you can't actually read Max's story he wrote for Liesel.......even with the font on it's largest size the 'image' is illegible.

I want my money back!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 24, 2013 11:41 AM BST

Camper Women's 1912 Lace Waxy Kenia/Doc Raiz Boot Leather Suede 46363-007 6 UK
Camper Women's 1912 Lace Waxy Kenia/Doc Raiz Boot Leather Suede 46363-007 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars boots like only Camper can make..., 27 Nov 2010
I LOVE Camper boots and decided to splash out on another pair. When they arrived I was totally smitten by them - but the zipper up the back of the boot was very stiff. I pondered. I didn't wear them but I looked at them often. I didn't want to give up on them. I ran the zip up an down, I asked friends and received many suggestions about the zip. I decided to keep them and for the first few weeks it was very stiff to fasten them, but it improved. I now wear them constantly. So don't be put off by that stiff zip! persevere!

Also, I bought them at Amazon because the Camper website wasn't good. I tried to buy them twice on there, but each time my payment was refused at final stage and it froze. And they are cheaper here too! Shame, Camper should get their act together really.