Profile for Captain Cook > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Hampton Textured Stripe Design Cushion Cover 60x60cm (24inch) Fuchsia
Hampton Textured Stripe Design Cushion Cover 60x60cm (24inch) Fuchsia

4.0 out of 5 stars Although I like this cushion, 11 Sept. 2015
Although I like this cushion. it is the right size for me as I am rather tall, the only minor point I would make is that I would have preferred it to have been slightly more resilient and not quite so soft.

KORRES Shampoo Sunflower and Mountain Tea for Coloured Hair 250 ml
KORRES Shampoo Sunflower and Mountain Tea for Coloured Hair 250 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars nice to use and good to know it can be ..., 11 Sept. 2015
A first class shampoo, nice to use and good to know it can be so easily obtained via Amazon

Linens Limited Goose Feather And Down Duvet, 4.5 Tog, Double
Linens Limited Goose Feather And Down Duvet, 4.5 Tog, Double
Offered by Linens Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 11 Sept. 2015
excellent article, well packed and is ideal, would be pleased to order other items if required any time.

Yellowstone Double Flock Airbed - Blue
Yellowstone Double Flock Airbed - Blue
Offered by E Bargains UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 11 Sept. 2015
just as required, a first class item

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Have had to return it as it will not hold ..., 17 Jun. 2015
Have had to return it as it will not hold my Tom Tom One Classic as it has a bevelled top edge and slips out, howver I am certain it would be ideal for other models

7dayshop Portable High Resolution 35mm Film & Slide Scanner. Colour LCD Screen and 8GB SD Card - Use for your old Kodak, Fuji, Agfa, Konica, Ilford Colour Negative, Black & White and Colour Slide Films!
Offered by 7dayshop Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars although my transparencies were over 40 years old it coped with the continual changes of exposure with no problems and the end r, 8 Sept. 2014
Arrived as expected on date given, had no trouble fitting it up and using it, although my transparencies were over 40 years old it coped with the continual changes of exposure with no problems and the end result is better then I expected. The only other comment I would make is that they seem to have a slightly blue tinge when viewed on the scanner but that does not transfer to the final image when viewed on my computer or when burnt onto disc. I would recommend it to anyone who has a lot of old transparencies to convert to disc.

SanDisk 3A150957 32 GB Extreme HD Video SDHC UHS-I Card - Frustration-Free Packaging (Packaging Varies)

4.0 out of 5 stars Sandisk 32GB, 13 Aug. 2013
Little one can say I have used their products for some years and never had an y reason to regret it.

Sony CX410 Full HD Handycam with Wi-Fi - Black (55x Extended Zoom)
Sony CX410 Full HD Handycam with Wi-Fi - Black (55x Extended Zoom)

4.0 out of 5 stars Sony CX410, 13 Aug. 2013
My previous Handycam was also a Sony, although very good I always had some problems with camera shake regardless of how still I stood when zooming, with this one unless zooming to the full extent I find no tripod needed and they have certainly improved it to my satisfaction, and I am quite hard to please. The colours are more vibrant, hand held panning is also very good. I think Sony have done an excellent job and I am looking forward to many years enjoyable videoing.

Kaiser Tabletop Tripod With Pan & Tilt Head - Extendable Legs
Kaiser Tabletop Tripod With Pan & Tilt Head - Extendable Legs
Offered by FairPrices

4.0 out of 5 stars Kaiser Tabletop tripod, 24 July 2013
Although I have just received it I have tried it out on both my camcorder and compact camera, It is an ideal size for anyone who just requires a stable position and even with my camcorder which weighs almost 400grms it still holds it ok. However the only thing stopping me giving it five stars is that one does need to be careful when panning and take a little extra time when using it as it is very light. perhaps the legs could lock a little more firmly but that is a minor thing. But even with a zoom the result is very steady.

2 x atFoliX Screen Protector Acer Iconia B1 (B1-A71) Screen Protection Film - FX-Antireflex anti-reflective
Offered by @FoliX GmbH

5.0 out of 5 stars anti-screen reflectors, 18 July 2013
I purchased from this company some time ago and immediately proceeded to put the screen on my Handycam, I have never had to remove it and it certainly takes the trouble away when shooting in bright sunlight. I can certainly recommend both the item and the company, which is why I now make a new order which I can then place on my Cyber-shot camera.

Page: 1 | 2