Profile for Jolly Olly > Reviews

Content by Jolly Olly

Jolly Olly

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Tell Me Who I Am: Sometimes it's Safer Not to Know...
Tell Me Who I Am: Sometimes it's Safer Not to Know...
Price: 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Take a deep breath., 5 May 2014
A true story that at times is almost unbelievable in the modern day. It is harrowing, emotional, unbelievable and heart wrenching. When I read the part that was written exactly how Marcus wrote (he is dyslexic) it made me cry. A must for fans of true life stories.

Innocent Traitor
Innocent Traitor
Price: 3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A "must read", 5 May 2014
This review is from: Innocent Traitor (Kindle Edition)
This was a book club recommendation. I would not have chosen to read this, but believe me, I am so pleased that I did. Apart from helping me to place Historical events and people, I was completely immersed in the story. Alison Weir gets inside the subjects heads, and due to her research, has managed to produce an absolutely wonderful, wonderful book. I really will have to read her again. Please read it, you will not be disppointed.

One Last Breath
One Last Breath
by Stephen Booth
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Unputdownable, 5 May 2014
This review is from: One Last Breath (Paperback)
Anyone who likes crime thriller will enjoy this book. It is every bit as good as Stephen Booth's other books featuring Ben Cooper and Dianne Fry. There is always a twist, I was not disappointed.

The Long Walk: The True Story of a Trek to Freedom
The Long Walk: The True Story of a Trek to Freedom
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, 5 May 2014
I first read this book many years ago. I was looking for another ebook when I spotted this and decided to buy. Since buying I have read it twice. It portrays another level of human endurance in an effort to stay alive. I would recommend this book, and even if it's not a genre that you really enjoy, I can promise you an enthralling read.

Anitas 25pk A5 Cream Blank Cards
Anitas 25pk A5 Cream Blank Cards
Offered by AONESTATIONERY
Price: 3.48

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 19 Mar 2014
Good value for money, and makes bulk card making a lot easier. Better than folding card stock. I would certainly recommend.

100 x Crystal Self Adhesive Diamante Stick On Rhinestone Gems 5mm
100 x Crystal Self Adhesive Diamante Stick On Rhinestone Gems 5mm

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 19 Mar 2014
Not enough for my needs, but that's my fault for not realising how many 100 are. Not good value for money.

doCrafts Nesting Dies (5pcs) - Scalloped Square - 503404
doCrafts Nesting Dies (5pcs) - Scalloped Square - 503404
Offered by Choose4less
Price: 6.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 19 Mar 2014
I regularly buy and use nesting dies and these are perfect for my needs. Cheaper than buying scalloped edged cards. Good value for money. Would recommend to any "card maker"

176 x Black Self Adhesive Diamante Stick On Rhinestone Gems 3mm
176 x Black Self Adhesive Diamante Stick On Rhinestone Gems 3mm

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 19 Mar 2014
Not enough for my needs (my fault, not realising that 176 would not be enough) Doesn't seem to be good value for money. Gems okay though.

176 x Aquamarine Self Adhesive Diamante Stick On Rhinestone Gems 3mm
176 x Aquamarine Self Adhesive Diamante Stick On Rhinestone Gems 3mm

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 19 Mar 2014
The gems were what I wanted, but when they arrived there were fewer than I expected. (I didn't realise how few 176 gems are) I think they are expensive.

KitVision 7 inch Digital Photo Frame with Built-In Stand Supporting SD/MMC/MS Memory Cards - Black
Offered by Modern-Tech
Price: 34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift, 5 Oct 2013
I bought this as a thank you gift for one of my friends. She was highly delighted with it. I enclosed photos of a holiday we shared. The colour fits in with her decor. I would have no hesitation in recommending this product.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6