Profile for Stephanie Anne Rae > Reviews

Content by Stephanie Anne Rae

Stephanie Anne Rae

Lonely Planet Myanmar (Burma) (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet Myanmar (Burma) (Travel Guide)
by Lonely Planet
Price: 11.19

1.0 out of 5 stars Big disappointment, 26 Dec 2011
I have looked forward to the release of this latest Burma guide for a few years,as I only have the very old one.Having spent several months inMyanmar over the past few years,the book was a huge disappointment in every way.the only photos are on the prefacing pages.The reviews are sparse and not particularly helpful.I HATED the lay out and presentation of the new "look". Felt I could have done a far more interesting,attractive and helpful guide myself.Don't waste your money.

Paul Smith Extreme Women Eau de Toilette Spray 50ml
Paul Smith Extreme Women Eau de Toilette Spray 50ml
Price: 13.50

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, 26 Dec 2011
I love this perfume anyway,but when it arrived I was suprised it was the normal size.The price was so low I imagined it must be a half sized bottle ....wrong!This is brilliant value.

A Touch of Tropical Spice: From Chili Crab to Laksa 75 Easy-to-prepare Dishes from Tropical Asia
by Wendy Hutton
Price: 16.36

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing & slightly misleading, 1 Oct 2009
I was slightly disappointed with this particular book,as it was more like introduction by Wendy Hutton, NOT recipes & I bought the book expecting it to be more like "Green Mangoes & Lemon Grass".

The recipes are in fact from the Four Seasons' chain & I found them somewhat predictable & slightly pretentious.

I wouldn't recommend it particularly.