Profile for Mark Sinclair > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
My Little Book of N L P - Neuro Linguistic Programming
My Little Book of N L P - Neuro Linguistic Programming

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than I thought it would be, 30 Aug 2013
Worth a read. I learn something different from each book. It's interesting to try books out with your normal criteria.

Successful Property Investing: How to Earn £50,000 to £150,000 in Two to Five Years

4.0 out of 5 stars good advice!, 3 May 2013
I already have 10 properties, and I'm far from knowing it all. This book has changed my approach in property investing. So pleased I read this book. Easy to understand , a must read.

The Used Car Money Machine
The Used Car Money Machine

3.0 out of 5 stars Common sense book, just confirms what you probably would have done anyway., 10 Feb 2013
This book for me just confirms what you think you should do to make money from selling cars. mabe it helps Im self employed already.

Rich Dad Poor Dad
Rich Dad Poor Dad
by Robert T Kiyosaki

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, 27 Jan 2013
This review is from: Rich Dad Poor Dad (Paperback)
This book has changed the way I live my life. A big statement and if you knew me you would know I don't say things like that lightly. Or ever, now I think about....The book is Easy to understand, what this book has taught me should be taught in school. I've since bought the Kids version for my sister to teach my niece. I'm a huge fan of this man and can't stop telling anyone that will listen.

A1CS FUSION5 XTRA Tablet PC - 10.1" Screen - Android 4.0.4 ICS - DUAL CAMERA - 16GB STORAGE - 1GB RAM - - Capacitive 5-Point Touch Screen - SLIMMER N LIGHTER THAN FUSION5 TABLET -Supports BBC Iplayer.
Offered by F5CS LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect tablet, 27 Jan 2013
does everything you need it to. bought as a gift which was well received, we have a samsung 2 and feel the fusion extra can hold its own with the bigger brands

Keith Lemon Official Calendar 2013
Keith Lemon Official Calendar 2013
by Danilo
Edition: Calendar

4.0 out of 5 stars good laugh, 27 Jan 2013
this is a handy calender with bonus of funny poses from keith lemon. cheers up a normal day. great stocking filler

10 Voice Changer Megaphone style with flashing lights
10 Voice Changer Megaphone style with flashing lights
Offered by Great Gadgets Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars just ok, 27 Jan 2013
10 voices but most sound samey. bit disappointing as I did read plenty reviews before deciding on this one. 9 year old nephew wasn't too impressed

Chapelwood Window Seed Feeder
Chapelwood Window Seed Feeder
Offered by Daggsonlinecouk

5.0 out of 5 stars great design, 27 Jan 2013
great design, you can clearly see the birds feeding without leaving your sofa, bought as a gift for my mum. we both love it I'm buying another for myself

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars just ok, should be better at £18, 27 Jan 2013
I was hoping for more of a luxury feel. This was £18 and didn't live upto my expectations, should be more lather and creamy texture in my opinion

Yankee Candle - Pure Radiance - Ice Crystal - Large Vase
Yankee Candle - Pure Radiance - Ice Crystal - Large Vase
Offered by Pa.159

4.0 out of 5 stars looks good, 27 Jan 2013
bought as a gift for a friend, she loves it. looks great in her livingroom rather than the old fashoned looking version that yankee normally offer.

Page: 1 | 2