Profile for Beady > Reviews

Battery for Mobile Phone Samsung Galaxy Ace S5839 / S5839i - By Sim2
Battery for Mobile Phone Samsung Galaxy Ace S5839 / S5839i - By Sim2
Offered by datablender

4.0 out of 5 stars Just in case, 23 Jan. 2014
I was having so many problems with my phone and the younger generation decided the battery could be part of the problem so purchased this one, as soon as I did the old one decided to behave but I still don't trust it so glad to have another up my sleeve!

Dust Angel
Dust Angel

4.0 out of 5 stars Cleanliness and all that, 4 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Dust Angel (Kindle Edition)
A light read just when I needed one in the middle of studying! Will think again about having anyone in to clean though!

The Children That Time Forgot (Paranormal Triology by Peter & Mary Harrison)
The Children That Time Forgot (Paranormal Triology by Peter & Mary Harrison)

5.0 out of 5 stars Recycled Lives, 4 Jan. 2014
I have read and re read this book and lent it so many times I am glad it is now on my kindle so I can go back to it whenever I want. Love the simplicity of the presentation of each story, it works so powerfully because there is no hype.

The Egyptian (The Dominic Grey Series)
The Egyptian (The Dominic Grey Series)

4.0 out of 5 stars King Tut has nothing on this, 4 Jan. 2014
The technical jargon is great and probably not too far from the truth. Also makes you aware of how easy it is to control others with the promise of long life

15 Real Life Angel Stories in the News: Global Evidence of Angelic Assistance (Book) (Help Me Angels Book 4)

3.0 out of 5 stars In need of an Angel?, 4 Jan. 2014
Not read all the stories but it was not what I was looking for I an sure it is great but just not what I wanted.

Flamenco Guitar
Flamenco Guitar
Offered by Leisurezone

5.0 out of 5 stars Come dance with me, 4 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Flamenco Guitar (Audio CD)
You can feel the taunt stances and the flashing eyes of the girls as they watch the feet of the men draw up in their proud stance too.

Magic Of The Spanish Guitar
Magic Of The Spanish Guitar

5.0 out of 5 stars Sunny days and whirling skirts, 4 Jan. 2014
I love Spanish music and this is played so well it thunders out frequently helping me to think and takes me back to sunny climes.

Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone Trilogy 1): Daughter of Smoke and Bone Trilogy: Book One

4.0 out of 5 stars Thank goodness for friends, 4 Jan. 2014
An interesting read with a very imaginative plot in the end you really like that which we think is not nice really makes you think about the need for a flexible approach to life.

Dragon NaturallySpeaking Home 12.0 (PC)
Dragon NaturallySpeaking Home 12.0 (PC)
Offered by softpursuit

5.0 out of 5 stars Tame Dragon, 4 Jan. 2014
My writing has been transformed, I was sad as you can only download it twice, did not realise so lent it to my ex and 2 weeks later my computer crashed. Had to get a new one and when I went to load the Dragon it was an unequivocal no so bought this one. Good things come out of bad this version is so great I hardly have to correct it while the old version to be honest was a bit of a pain so now the words are just flowing, nearly finished one novel and well on the way with the next too!

Seeking Crystal
Seeking Crystal

4.0 out of 5 stars Watery Love, 4 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Seeking Crystal (Kindle Edition)
I first read one of the others and this one set in one of my favourite cities is as good as the others hope there are still more to come

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8