Profile for JoeyN > Reviews

Content by JoeyN

JoeyN

Insanity: The Ultimate Cardio Workout and Fitness DVD Programme.
Insanity: The Ultimate Cardio Workout and Fitness DVD Programme.
Offered by Beachbody

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Decision of My Life, 18 July 2013
After never shifting the puppy fat from my early teens, I decided I had to make a drastic change in my lifestyle. I was eating all the wrong food and doing little to zero exercise. I wasn't even working at the time. At my worst I was 15 stone (I'm 5'10). After another depressing jog attempt I came home, flicked on the TV and saw the INSANITY advertisement. I was motivated and enthralled by just watching Shaun T and his crew of super fit crew.

I instantly came onto Amazon to see if they sell and to see the awful reviews I was expecting. Just another sham right? Well I was wrong. I was absolutely stunned when I saw the 5 star reviews and the success stories. At £100 it's not a decision to take lightly but the next day I did some more research and bought it.

I wasn't fit at all when I started and my legs would turn to jelly climbing up stairs after a workout. I took to it slowly and eventually could get through a workout comfortably.

I'm onto my second run through now (took a month break due to holiday and shift changes) and I feel fit and motivated. I'm going travelling in September and I'm determined to lose another stone by then.

My confidence is higher, my self-discipline is better, and my attitude to health and fitness has radically changed from my sofa slob days.

Buy it. If I can do it, you can too.

Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump MAX 640 g Orange Pre-Workout Drink Powder
Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump MAX 640 g Orange Pre-Workout Drink Powder
Offered by SNCDirect

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Effective; Horrible Taste, 30 Mar 2013
After struggling with Max interval training, I decided to purchase a pre-workout supplement such as this.

At the start it made me rather dizzy and I didn't see any noticeable changes in my performance, although after a couple of drinks, it definitely started to add some extra zip to my performances. I advise people to start the dose at 1 scoop as it takes some time getting used to the product (states this on label).

The taste is absolutely horrible and I fight to drink a 16 oz serving, but it's generally worth it.