Profile for Stuart Davidson > Reviews

Content by Stuart Davidson

Stuart Davidson (Northern Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Amzer Handy Converter Mini-USB connector to Micro-USB Charger
Amzer Handy Converter Mini-USB connector to Micro-USB Charger

5.0 out of 5 stars No issues, 3 May 2012
After getting a new set of Blackberries for our company I bought a load of these to allow our employees to uses their existing chargers and data cables. Saved a fortune on having to replace these accessories and all have been working perfect for over a year.

Antiference me200bkb Magic Eye Sensor
Antiference me200bkb Magic Eye Sensor

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 May 2012
Bought this to replace my failing Magic Eye provided by Sky almost 10 years.
I'm really pleased with the design. The actual infra red sensor is tiny so much neater than the larger Sky version and the mini extension cable allows for neater fitting behind the TV

tesa 05430 Insulating Film For Windows, Transparent 1.7m x 1.5m (max)
tesa 05430 Insulating Film For Windows, Transparent 1.7m x 1.5m (max)

5.0 out of 5 stars It actually works, 3 May 2012
I bought this during the last cold spell to try and take the chill out of our bathroom. To be honest I wasn't expecting it work but thought it was worth a shot and to my astonishment the bathroom actually felt warmer even my wife agrees.
Installing them seems a bit messy to start, I was worried about not getting it to fit neatly but once you get going it's actually quite simple.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (PC DVD)
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (PC DVD)
Offered by Future Gaming UK

3.0 out of 5 stars More of the same, 3 May 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
Pros: Same old COD action
Cons: Same old COD action

To me this just seems like another expansion pack though this time a full priced expansion.
There is nothing really wrong with the game but when I compare this to how much Battlefield has advanced and changed in the last year it really puts the COD serious shame.
COD really needs to step it up and provide us with something new.
I'll probably still buy the next in the serious but unless it provides something new and improved I think I will be switching permanently to Battlefield after many happy years with the COD series.

TheTechTree - Black/Red Reversible Neoprene Sleeve Carry Case Cover For Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF201, TF101, TF300T, TF700T
Offered by hightechpaket

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfect, 3 May 2012
I've been using this cover for a few months now. I agree there is a string chemical smell at 1st but wasn't enough to bother me and it has now gone.
I feel it fits the Transformer Prime + Keyboard perfect and would not want it any bigger or smaller. I've taken it traveling and bring it in a out of the case constantly through the day with no issue.
No room for extras but that's exactly what I wanted, just something to provide a bit of protection when moving about or leaving it sitting about my desk.

CostMad 4 Piece DIY Soldering Iron Starter Tool Kit Set Station 30W 230V with Iron / Desoldering Pump /Stand / Solder
Offered by Cable Guy Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything you need, 3 May 2012
I'm no professional solderer but decided to by myself a soldering iron rather than having to borrow my mates every time I need to fixed something. I looked around lots on eBay and Amazon and decided this is the one for me as it had everything I needed and what a great price.
I'm really pleased with my purchase and I've found myself using it more than I thought. I now solder every wire that needs joined rather than using screw terminals as it makes a much neater job.

Ex-Pro Panasonic DMW-BCG10E, DMW-BCG10, DE-A66, DE-A65 Fast Travel-Pro Charger Panasonic Lumix [See Description for Models]
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 May 2012
I've been using this as my travel charger for years with no problems in UK, Europe, Canada or USA.
I just take the charging unit and whichever attachment I need for the country and away I go, cuts down on converters.
Nice green/red indicator LED to show the current charging status

Lowepro Tasca 20 - Black
Lowepro Tasca 20 - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Snug fit, 3 May 2012
This is a very snug fit on my Lumix TZ20 which make putting the camera back in the case is slightly harder than it should be but I've been using it for a couple of years.
I really like how it gives me a bit of protection but still lets the camera fit in my pocket.
I have one complaint though, the material eye loop that the metal clip goes though is not very strong. On my first case the eyelet ripped after 6 months though my 2nd has lasted near 2 years though I do find myself being a lot more careful with it 2nd time round. This isn't a major problem for me though as I tend to keep it in my pocket anyway.
Another great thing about it is when you have the camera out of the pouch the pouch is completely flat and flexible so can be tucked back in your pocket without even noticing.

7dayshop Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor Power Supply / Mains Adapter
7dayshop Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor Power Supply / Mains Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 3 May 2012
No complaints here. I bought the XBOX\Kinect bundle meaning my connect gets it's power from the XBOX itself so I bought this to allowing me to power my kinect without the xbox so I can connected it to a PC

Polaroid Bottle-Top Pod For Digital Cameras
Polaroid Bottle-Top Pod For Digital Cameras
Offered by Smart Shop UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed opinions, 3 May 2012
I have to admit this item is a bit chunkier than I expected.
From the picture I thought the back part was threaded and replaced the lid of a bottle but in actual fact it is a rubber cover that fits over the top of the bottle lid. This makes it slightly bigger than I imagined but still quite small. I say quite because having recently returned from my honeymoon and taking this stand as well as a mini tripod like this [...]I found myself taking the mini tripod out and about rather than this as the tripod is flatter when collapsed allowing it to fit better in a pocket.
So all in all it does do it's job and is a great idea but I find a mini tripod more useful.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3