Profile for SueD > Reviews

Content by SueD

SueD (Somerset)

Pollute the Poor (Boniface Book 2)
Pollute the Poor (Boniface Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read if you want a contemporary, fast paced action storyline, 4 Nov. 2014
Simon Cann is really getting into his stride. This is just as well constructed with detailed plot lines as his first book, it flows even better and the characters have 'grown' into their skins and become personalities. I read most of this in one sitting throughout the night as I couldn't put it down. Now for Book 3 ...

The Murder of Henry VIII (Boniface Book 1)
The Murder of Henry VIII (Boniface Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast moving and interesting storyline!, 17 July 2014
I'm always a little hesitant about choosing first novels by authors who normally write technical manuals but my caution was unfounded in this instance. Once the characters had formed as people in my mind the plot line certainly took off and I ended up reading the last half of the book in one sitting. I would recommend this novel to anyone who likes more than a superficial read and am looking forward to the rest of the series.

Futuro Sport Deluxe Adjustable Ankle Stabilizer
Futuro Sport Deluxe Adjustable Ankle Stabilizer
Offered by We Ship Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Provides the confidence I needed, 13 Dec. 2013
Having just come out of plaster following tearing the tendons in my ankle this gives enough support for me to be able to start walking again but is thin enough to wear with normal office shoes.

Premier Housewares Spring Form Cake Tins - Set of 3 - Heart/Round/Square
Premier Housewares Spring Form Cake Tins - Set of 3 - Heart/Round/Square

1.0 out of 5 stars Product leaks!, 23 Feb. 2013
I bought the set because I was looking for a reasonably priced heart shaped tin to make a cake for a party to celebrate a friends engagement.

The tins looked ok on arrival, so the evening before the party, using a recipe which I have always used in a springform tin, I made the cake. Imagine my horror when the kitchen filled with the smell of burning cake mixture as it dripped out of the tin on to the floor of the oven. Had to ditch the cake, clean the oven and start again with one of my usual round tins.

Very disappointing!