Profile for Rachel Sherriff > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
50 Free or Cheap Ways to Entertain Your Toddler
50 Free or Cheap Ways to Entertain Your Toddler

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun activities with household stuff, 30 Aug 2014
This short book is full of cheap and cheerful ideas and activities that will entertain and educate your toddler. A timely reminder that it doesn't cost the earth to raise happy children.

Percy Jackson and the Battle of the Labyrinth
Percy Jackson and the Battle of the Labyrinth
by Rick Riordan

5.0 out of 5 stars Neice was 'well chuffed', 15 Jun 2014
Bought this as a treat for my Neice who'd been a great help when her mum went into hospital. The next day delivery meant it was waiting for her when she got home from school, and she was so pleased.

The Anatomy Coloring Book
The Anatomy Coloring Book
by Wynn Kapit

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, what a brilliant idea!, 15 Jun 2014
My son is into anatomy but is only 11, this book is great as it teaches via colouring....ingenious. Great for all ages.

Littlelife Foot Stirrups -
Littlelife Foot Stirrups -
Offered by Salveo Wellness

4.0 out of 5 stars They do what they 'say on the tin', 15 Jun 2014
Quite simply they do what they say they do, and in that respect I can't fault them. My son's legs were dangling all over the shop whilst he slept in his carrier, these stop that.

Gelert Foldable Barbeque - Silver
Gelert Foldable Barbeque - Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars How cool is this, can't wait to use it, 15 Jun 2014
We wanted a portable BBQ that we can take with us to parks etc during the summer. This one is so compact and easy to put together, can't wait to use it tomorrow...weather permitting.

Shape By Shape Creative Pattern Puzzle
Shape By Shape Creative Pattern Puzzle

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this, 15 Jun 2014
My son got into tangrams after a visit to Enginuity, this puzzle has 50 different combinations, it's own little carry pouch do you can take it with you as a travel game, camping trips etc.

VTech InnoTab Software: Bubble Guppies - Pet Care School Day
VTech InnoTab Software: Bubble Guppies - Pet Care School Day

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this, 15 Jun 2014
This is a lovely little game, keeps my son busy during driving trips, a great buy, I am very pleased

Ultimateaddons Boys Bag Bundle for vTech Innotab 3s / 3s Plus , including Bag, Headphones and Screen Protectors
Offered by UltimateAddons-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, a cute little bag, 15 Jun 2014
My toddler loves this as he can carry his innotab, plus a good few more toys to take 'on the road' with him

Galt Toys Folding Trampoline
Galt Toys Folding Trampoline

5.0 out of 5 stars This is awesome and perfect for my 2 bed flat, 15 Jun 2014
This review is from: Galt Toys Folding Trampoline (Toy)
Finally, after scanning the internet, and a couple of poor purchases that's I've had to return, I've found a trampoline that folds down flat so I can out it away at the end of the day. I have a toddler that loves to bounce, this certainly gives him the freedom to have a good bounce till his hearts content. I can't fault this product whatsoever as it's just what I've been looking for. Solid, sturdy, good sized bounce area, folds down completely flat.

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Book 1)
Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book for thematic learning on our Home-Ed journey, 10 April 2014
My son isn't a huge reading fan so we started off guided reading with this amazing book. He took off on his own and finished it in a day, this is miracle territory! We are using it as our theme for learning this term, the number of topics and academic learning objectives buoy can take from this book are simply endless. We've enjoyed our first Harry Potter book so much and can't wait to continue with the series.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4