Profile for BAD APP!!!! > Reviews

BAD APP!!!!

DragonVale
DragonVale

4.0 out of 5 stars good but..., 11 Aug 2014
This review is from: DragonVale (App)
This app is amazing but one problem I had dragon mania and this app installed at same time and when I go on dragon mania with dragon vale installed it corrupted my dragon mania and it mixed the dragons up an all sort of thing so I ha to uninstall dragon vale if the makers are reading this plz find away to patch this such a shame for such a great app. Sorry for bad spelling plz blame AUTO CORRECT

My Singing Monsters
My Singing Monsters

5.0 out of 5 stars DOWNLOAD IT NOW plz ignore BAD APP cuz that's from talking angela review, 13 Jun 2014
This review is from: My Singing Monsters (App)
OMG this app is so fun the only thing I don't like is that it's hard to get diamonds without buying them but if you can wait you can breed monsters without buying them for FREE

I recommend this app for people 5 or over due to in app purchasing

Talking Ginger
Talking Ginger

1.0 out of 5 stars PEDO ALERT!!!, 9 Mar 2014
This review is from: Talking Ginger (App)
Like talking Angela this app is hacked it said to me And my daughter I will murder you when you sleep and we did not talk to it also when I went of the app a notification from ginger said run or hide... and I deleted the app it re installed later I contacted the police and they said they will not let the pedo get away with it. So parents this app may seem harmless but no joke it's dangerous so delete the app (and talking Angela if you have it) it's not the app makers who do this it's hackers.

Pou
Pou

5.0 out of 5 stars press download!!!!, 3 Mar 2014
This review is from: Pou (App)
This app is one of the best apps out there. You can change what pou looks like play fun mini games and more. I would recommend this app to kids of all age (add me my nickname is untamable_pou)

5 stars 8)

My Talking Tom
My Talking Tom

5.0 out of 5 stars played for hours, 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: My Talking Tom (App)
this must be one of the best apps out there I thought it was like the other talking friend apps but no it it's AMAZING and it doesn't spy and take pics of you unlike talking angela that does ;)

Talking Angela
Talking Angela

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT DOWNLOAD, 21 Feb 2014
This review is from: Talking Angela (App)
THIS APP IS BAD THERE IS A HACKER BEHIND THIS APP TURN CHILD MODE OFF AN LOOK IN HER EYES THERE IS A MAN IN A ROOM WITH PICTURES OF KIDS CREEPY I WOULD NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP DO IT FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY!!!!!!