Profile for JoshFace > Reviews

JoshFace

Hawaii: Part II
Hawaii: Part II

5.0 out of 5 stars Best album in a long time, 28 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Hawaii: Part II (MP3 Download)
Every track is a delight to behold. This is a 10/10 album and a must-have for all music lovers.
I have heard this album dozens of times over and it doesn't deteriorate with each listen. Every time I listen to it I learn something new about the album. It's just perfect.

Tiny Japanese Girl
Tiny Japanese Girl

5.0 out of 5 stars Tiny Japanese Girl, 12 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Tiny Japanese Girl (MP3 Download)
Brilliant. Amazing. Glorious. Funny. Charming. Quotable. Groovy. Dancey. 5 Stars. Easy to sing along to. I demand a full album!

SNES/Gamecube/N64/GC Composite AV Cable
SNES/Gamecube/N64/GC Composite AV Cable
Offered by MAXXPRINT

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick Delivery, 1 July 2012
It got here fast, plugged it into my N64 and plugged into a 3-point adapter so it was scart and plugged it into my girlfriends TV and the colour was all screwed up. it was playable, but we had to change the colour settings.

The Hunger Games Movie Mockingjay Prop Rep Pin
The Hunger Games Movie Mockingjay Prop Rep Pin
Offered by Wiress

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a Toy!, 20 Jun. 2012
I don't use the pin as a pin, but I put a piece of string around it and used it as a necklace. Gave it to my girlfriend and she loved it. Very hard-wearing, it's pretty damn cool. It got me laid!

The Zen Of Screaming [DVD] [2007]
The Zen Of Screaming [DVD] [2007]
Dvd ~ Melissa Cross
Offered by Fulfillment Express

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad!, 19 April 2012
I haven't finished the DVD yet, but the exercises have improved my singing vastly. Something that gets very annoying very quickly is the testimonials from various metal vocalists. Yes, it's good to see a metal singer do the same embarrassing actions that you have to do, but there are testimonials the entire way through the DVD! I just wanted to do the exercises!