Profile for Sandra McMahon > Reviews

Content by Sandra McMahon

Sandra McMahon

Womens Lace Up Ankle Combat Army Ladies Military Worker Boots Brown Brush Size 6
Offered by shoeFashionista

4.0 out of 5 stars I like the boots, 14 July 2014
I like the boots, but they are a little small across the top of the foot. I have a slim foot, but still a little tight. Also have an odour of moth balls. I like the style and am still happy with them.

Peanuts 1960's Collection [DVD]
Peanuts 1960's Collection [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars Peanuts 1960's Collection, 28 Feb. 2014
Love Peanuts and so pleased to have this collection. It is good quality and value for money. Excellent. Very nostalgic as I remember the original series in the 60's. Good stuff

DermOpt antibacterial and antifungal Cat / Dog Shampoo for problem skin (250ml)
DermOpt antibacterial and antifungal Cat / Dog Shampoo for problem skin (250ml)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog Shampoo, 28 Feb. 2014
Very quick delivery and well packaged. Conditions the dog's coat beautifully and has improved his skin. No itchiness now since using it. Very good as not much lather and you can rinse easily and absborbs into dogs coat. I will keep on purchasing this.

A Blaze of Autumn Sunshine: The Last Diaries
A Blaze of Autumn Sunshine: The Last Diaries
by Tony Benn

5.0 out of 5 stars Tony Benn, 28 Feb. 2014
It was a present for someone, but I would like to order it for myself soon. Good quality book and fast delivery. I respect and admire Tony Benn anyway so worth the read.

THE ORANGE TAGS NEW WOMENS OVERSIZED HOOD LADIES PARKA JACKET MILITARY COAT 16
THE ORANGE TAGS NEW WOMENS OVERSIZED HOOD LADIES PARKA JACKET MILITARY COAT 16

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous parka, 27 Feb. 2014
Super fit. Excellent value and warm and comfortable. I love it. Excellent service too. Everyone admires it. Love it. Fab

New Womens Oversized Loose Knit Cardigan Faux Fur Hooded Coat Zip Jacket Parkas Gray
Offered by BetterMore

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous jacket, 27 Feb. 2014
Love my new Cardigan/Jacket. It is excellent value and very classy. I love it. Great service too. Fabulous colour and style.