Profile for tilly > Reviews

Content by tilly

tilly

The Noru 2 : The Last Akon  (The Noru Series, Book 2)
The Noru 2 : The Last Akon (The Noru Series, Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book!, 24 Sept. 2014
Lola has done it again, absolutely loved this book!!!

The Noru: Blue Rose (The Noru Series, Book 1)
The Noru: Blue Rose (The Noru Series, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved The Guardians but she has me looking forward to ..., 8 July 2014
Lola has done it again with her new book The Noru Book 1, I loved The Guardians but she has me looking forward to the next book in the new series.

The Mortal Instruments 6: City of Heavenly Fire
The Mortal Instruments 6: City of Heavenly Fire

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the wait!, 31 May 2014
I have waited months for this book to come out and yes it was worth the wait, the whole series has been brilliant.

Vampire LA (The Human Revolt Book 2)
Vampire LA (The Human Revolt Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars A very different vampire story!, 3 Mar. 2014
I wasn't sure when I first started reading the first book of this series but was hooked after the first chapter. The main character is an unusual choice but soon becomes very real and I finished all three books in a very short time.
I look forward to Phil's next book in anticipation, I will not go into detail about the story just read it and enjoy!!

Guardians: The Nycren (The Guardians Series, Book 6, Part 2)
Guardians: The Nycren (The Guardians Series, Book 6, Part 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars A fitting end to a brilliant series., 3 Feb. 2014
I have been waiting for this last book in the series and found it a good read. I don't want to say anything about the story as it was only released a few hours ago but if you liked the previous books you will like this one.
I look forward to Lola Stvil's next book I just hope it will be as good!!

Origin (A Lux Novel)
Origin (A Lux Novel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!, 3 Nov. 2013
Loved this book part of the series and can't wait for the next one. A very good read I suggest you read the other two books first you won't be disappointed.

Guardians: The Shoma (The Guardians Series, Book 6 Part 1)
Guardians: The Shoma (The Guardians Series, Book 6 Part 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth reading!, 31 Oct. 2013
I have waited for this book and it didn't disappoint me, it's full of surprises just as you think you know what's going to happen Lola takes a different path. I don't want to say too much about the story as it will spoil it for readers, I can't wait for book 6 part 2.

Teardrop
Teardrop

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing, 29 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Teardrop (Kindle Edition)
Having read Lauren Kate's previous books I was really looking forward to Teardrop, however I struggled with the story and the characters. I managed to read it to the end but I won't be bothering with the rest of the trilogy.

The Unfinished Song - Book 1: Initiate (Young Adult Epic Fantasy Series)
The Unfinished Song - Book 1: Initiate (Young Adult Epic Fantasy Series)

2.0 out of 5 stars Struggled with this book, 6 Oct. 2013
I read the first four chapters and gave up, couldn't really see where the story was going, I am sure there are people that will love this book so give it a try but it wasn't for me I found it totally boring!

RETURN OF THE WITCH: Book 9 (Detective Marcella Witch's Series)
RETURN OF THE WITCH: Book 9 (Detective Marcella Witch's Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 6 Oct. 2013
I waited a long time for the latest book in the series and it didn't disappoint. Its best to read the the series from the beginning to see how the characters developed. I read the book in a day and absolutely loved it!!