Profile for Mrs. Roberta M. Carney > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Roberta M...

Mrs. Roberta M. Carney

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
25 Amazing Butterflies & 17 Ladybird Window Clings, Glue-Less Stickers
25 Amazing Butterflies & 17 Ladybird Window Clings, Glue-Less Stickers
Offered by Supports Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty glass curtains, 1 Jun. 2015
I bought these some time ago but have only recently used them. As we had glass curtains installed last autumn, I was concerned that when our young grandchildren came to stay, we might have some injuries with them walking into them. However, first and foremost, they were allowed to stick them on (which also meant they put them in exactly the right position for their height, ensuring they saw them in time). They loved them and they looked 'classy'. They worked very well too as nobody walked into the doors for the duration of their stay. The only problem was that some of them curled up in the sun and fell off on hot days. Nevertheless, they are a good buy, look attractive and prevent accidents. Recommend them for use in similar situations.

Famous Five: 2: Five Go Adventuring Again: 70th Anniversary Edition (Famous Five 70th Anniversary)
by Enid Blyton

5.0 out of 5 stars As popular today as 64 years ago, 24 Feb. 2015
My 6 year old grandson was overjoyed to receive this as a follow up to the first book I gave him 4 months ago. He said he had been waiting for it and was disappointed when it did not turn up at Christmas. He is already a great Famous Five fan, and I intend to buy him all the other books in due course. They bring back so many happy memories for me even though I first read them a lifetime ago.

Rainbow Magic Dance & Fun Fairies Collection 8 Titles in 2 Books Set
Rainbow Magic Dance & Fun Fairies Collection 8 Titles in 2 Books Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Fairies galore, 24 Feb. 2015
Have not actually read myself as this was a present for my 5 year old grand-daughter who loves all things 'fairy', so I know she will love these books as she already has some of the previous ones in the range.

E-Cloth Starter Pack Of 5 Cloths Polishing & Cleaning Cloths Glass Cleaning
E-Cloth Starter Pack Of 5 Cloths Polishing & Cleaning Cloths Glass Cleaning
Offered by SM Direct

3.0 out of 5 stars Cleaning made easy, 24 Feb. 2015
Excellent product. Bought for my daughter because I love cleaning with these cloths so much! However when they arrived as a present the cardboard covering was very battered spoiling the appearance of the gift and looking as if it had been taken out of the trash bin. So first impression for her was not a good one.

Womenss Thermal Underwear Sets Long Sleeve Vest and Long Jane S
Womenss Thermal Underwear Sets Long Sleeve Vest and Long Jane S
Offered by one-stop-eshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy and warm, 19 Jan. 2015
Can't live without these in winter now. Great for wearing under leggings and trousers in cold weather.

Angelina Ballerina
Angelina Ballerina
by Katharine Holabird
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book for girlie little girls, 19 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Angelina Ballerina (Board book)
This has become my grand-daughter age 4's favourite book of all time, as she herself is a budding ballerina.

Starter Pack Multi
Starter Pack Multi

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changing, 19 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Starter Pack Multi (Misc.)
I am most certainly revolutionised. Suddenly cleaning has become a lot less painful, time consuming, boring and far less of a chore. Wish I knew about them before. In particular they are perfect for cleaning my glass curtains which used to take me hours to clean and still leave smears. No more. I am now buying my daughter a pack as well.

Womens Ski Pants Ladies Stirrups Leggings Black Leggins (M)
Womens Ski Pants Ladies Stirrups Leggings Black Leggins (M)
Offered by Love Lola

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't live without them, 19 Jan. 2015
I absolutely love wearing stirrup leggings because they are so flattering for my legs and the most comfortable article of clothing I ever wear - consequently I practically live in them, even when it is really cold in winter and I wear long johns beneath!! I cannot get the ones I used to buy in the past this year, so tried these instead and most certainly was not disappointed.

My Very First Joke Book
My Very First Joke Book
by Kaye Umansky

5.0 out of 5 stars My 6 year old grandson loves telling jokes and this ..., 16 Dec. 2014
My 6 year old grandson loves telling jokes and this book is ideal for him. He learns the jokes off by heart and tells them very well, surprising all his family and friends by coming out with them unexpectedly, so therefore keeps us all amused.

The Bumper Book of Very Silly Jokes
The Bumper Book of Very Silly Jokes
by Macmillan Children's Books

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 16 Dec. 2014
My grandson is delighted with this book which keeps both him and others entertained for hours.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8