Profile for Mrs. Roberta M. Carney > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Roberta M...

Mrs. Roberta M. Carney

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Wimbledon Tennis: A Fascinating Book Containing Wimbledon Tennis Facts, Trivia, Images & Memory Recall Quiz: Suitable for Adults & Children (Matthew Harper)
by Matthew Harper
Price: 9.04

4.0 out of 5 stars For tennis fanatics of all ages, 6 Aug 2014
My nine year old budding tennis star was very pleased to receive this as a present from me and he is enjoying it with his Dad.

Your Unique Journey: A Guide for Your Life
Your Unique Journey: A Guide for Your Life
by Gideon Nielsen
Price: 3.22

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book from such a young author, 6 Aug 2014
I enjoyed this book mostly because I know the author. There are many things in it I found I had already learnt during my 70 years but I certainly think it could be helpful to 30 -40 year olds in particular who live in today's confusing world.

The Way [DVD]
The Way [DVD]
Dvd ~ Martin Sheen
Offered by MusicnMedia
Price: 4.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Very touching story, 6 Aug 2014
This review is from: The Way [DVD] (DVD)
Especially enjoyed this book as I have a friend who has recently walked the Way and has shared his experiences with me. It is something I would love to have done when I was younger too, but unfortunately it now has to lie in my list of missed opportunities. The background story of this film is very moving and pulls at the heart strings. I am sure it is one I will watch many times during the rest of my life.

555 Football Facts To Wow Your Mates!
555 Football Facts To Wow Your Mates!
by Les Scott
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Any age, 6 Aug 2014
I was afraid this might be a little young for my 13 year old football star grandson but he and his Dad were thrilled with it.

How To...Football
How To...Football
by DK DK
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Budding star, 6 Aug 2014
This review is from: How To...Football (Hardcover)
My five year old grandson who is already reading very well loves this book. He is just beginning to play football and an anxious to learn more about it.

Thumbelina (We Both Read)
Thumbelina (We Both Read)
by Hans Christian Andersen
Price: 8.91

5.0 out of 5 stars A story that lives for ever, 6 Aug 2014
My four year old grand-daughter loves this book, and it has become one of her favourite possessions. I am looking forward to reading it with her once her reading skills are good enough.

The Great Book of British Useless Information
The Great Book of British Useless Information
by Hannah Warner
Price: 6.39

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for young teens, 31 Jan 2014
Bought this for my 13 year old grandson, who is hooked on it and can't put it down. He loves to be the bearer of useless information. I found his parents enjoying it too when he was not looking.

The I Love You Book
The I Love You Book
by Todd Parr
Edition: Board book
Price: 5.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Aaaaaah, 31 Jan 2014
This review is from: The I Love You Book (Board book)
My two year niece loves this book and made her Mummy read it to her as soon as she received it.

Axel Scheffler Buggy Buddy: Freddy the Frog (Sound Button Buggy Buddies)
Axel Scheffler Buggy Buddy: Freddy the Frog (Sound Button Buggy Buddies)
by Axel Scheffler
Edition: Board book
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Delightful, 31 Jan 2014
Bought for newborn nephew to put on his pram. His big sister age 2 thought it was great, so must be good!

Braun Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean Rechargeable Toothbrush
Braun Oral-B Vitality Precision Clean Rechargeable Toothbrush
Price: 17.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Replacement after several years, 31 Jan 2014
I searched high and low for an identical toothbrush at a reasonable price to replace the last one I bought and have been using for many years. Although not quite the same, this one does the job perfectly. However, as both my husband and I use it, I would have preferred to have had another that had a storage compartment incorporated to house two brushes, like my old one, which was more convenient and also I feel it is more hygienic to be able to keep them covered when out of use.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6