Profile for Em. Faulkner > Reviews

Content by Em. Faulkner

Em. Faulkner "The bookish" (Northumberland, UK)

The Wrangler's Inconvenient Wife (Mills & Boon Love Inspired Historical) (Wyoming Legacy - Book 4)

4.0 out of 5 stars Read this in one sitting it was that good., 1 Sept. 2014
An overprotective sister? A cowboy hero definitely not looking to fall in love? A nasty villain due his comeuppance? Everything in this was great. I loved this, read it all the way through in one sitting.

Fran is a fantastic heroine, strong and yet willing to admit when she's no good at something. I liked the way that she was a city girl unused to life in the saddle and on the trail and she admitted that in the book, but was still willing to give it a try and live like a cowboy, especially if it meant protecting her sister. Edgar was the perfect gent, and a very likeable hero, despite being a bit stubborn.

I'm intrigued to read the rest of Emma and the families story. Will be recommending in the store.

RHS Encyclopedia of Gardening
RHS Encyclopedia of Gardening
by Christopher Brickell

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the new gardener, 2 Jan. 2014
I'm new to having my own garden and really didn't know where to start. My dad (a keen gardener), bought me this as a Christmas gift and it's perfect. The sections are easily laid out to both read through all together and find specific items when you need to. The pictures are great and the captions match perfectly. My dad also has this book and he as a more experienced gardener finds it really helpful just to find small things he can't remember.

Would definitely recommend this to any other newbie gardener like me, or just as the staple book in your gardening collection.

Serenity Volume 2: Better Days: Better Days v. 2 (Serenity (Dark Horse))
Serenity Volume 2: Better Days: Better Days v. 2 (Serenity (Dark Horse))
by Will Conrad

4.0 out of 5 stars Another great Firefly comic, 29 Jan. 2009
Love this, love the artwork love the story!
A must for any Firefly/Serenity fans! This fits in perfectly with the tv series and film exploring some of the characters back stories and actions that we didn't get to see in either the film or tv series. If you like firefly you must own this and "Those left behind"! Serenity - Those Left Behind

I loved it and not just because I like graphic novels, my other half who's not so much into graphic novels loved it too.