Profile for E. Savory > Reviews

Content by E. Savory

E. Savory (uk)

Page: 1 | 2
Lace Embroided Headwear (Beige)
Lace Embroided Headwear (Beige)
Offered by Deresina Headwear

2.0 out of 5 stars unattractive, 21 May 2014
This hat was huge and my head is quite big. It came well over my eyes. The material was soft and comfortable but looked like nylon as did the lace trim. Compared to other companies this was an expensive item so very disappointing.The service from this company was very prompt and when I said it was a bad fit and the colour was awful they were very good about changing it which I haven't done yet as I'm not feeling like going to the post office. Would use the company again though

The Night Guest
The Night Guest

4.0 out of 5 stars a slow moving thriller, 30 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Night Guest (Kindle Edition)
Not your usual type of thriller. Very sinister and believable. The vulnerability of the elderly was tackled brilliantly. This book was very well written and left me feeling sad and frustrated.

Wilbers 7 - 8 Years Kids Witch with Hat Costume (Purple)
Wilbers 7 - 8 Years Kids Witch with Hat Costume (Purple)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Quality, 30 Jan 2014
This is a beautifully made dress and top quality material. My granddaughter loved it and wanted to wear it even in bed!! She is five and this fitted perfectly she is also very slim and so is the dress.

Apple Tree Yard
Apple Tree Yard

3.0 out of 5 stars unrealistic ending, 30 Jan 2014
This review is from: Apple Tree Yard (Kindle Edition)
I found the beginning of this book full of suspense and surprises. It was exciting and the plot was well written and disturbing. However the end was totally unbelievable I don't think the female character would have been dealt with by the courts in the way she was. The ending was very flat and could have been more exciting.

Dead Reckoning: A True Blood Novel (Sookie Stackhouse Book 11)
Dead Reckoning: A True Blood Novel (Sookie Stackhouse Book 11)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable, 25 Oct 2013
If you like this series then you will enjoy this. Couldn't wait to get this so downloaded it onto my daughters kindle very efficient system although I prefer to read hard copy. Light and entertaining series.

Deadlocked: A True Blood Novel (Sookie Stackhouse Book 12)
Deadlocked: A True Blood Novel (Sookie Stackhouse Book 12)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable, 25 Oct 2013
If you are reading the series you will want to read this. All the books are similar but I enjoyed them. The characters lives move on slowly.

Dead Ever After: A True Blood Novel (Sookie Stackhouse Book 13)
Dead Ever After: A True Blood Novel (Sookie Stackhouse Book 13)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sad it is finished, 25 Oct 2013
A must read if you are a fan. Good ending but not what I wanted to happen. A little predictable.

600 x 1800 mm Curved White Heated Towel Rail 4812 BTU 25mm Bars Bathroom Radiator Warmer Ladder Rack
Offered by Sol*Aire Heating Products Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic heat output, 25 Oct 2013
I was a bit worried about buying one of these as I had been told they don't heat a room very well and we have quite a large bathroom. We worked out the btu for the size of the room and this well covered it. The radiator arrived within a couple of days of ordering and we fitted it ourselves. Only tricky part is lining up the screwholes (through tiling) with the brackets. The heat output is fantastic much better than the old radiators that we had. This is quite a tall rail so make sure you have the space for it and that it will look ok. Our new bathroom is very modern so it looks great. This company was much cheaper than most of the others and the service was exceptional.

Jago BADL01 Ceiling Light approx. 38 x 38 cm
Jago BADL01 Ceiling Light approx. 38 x 38 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant in all aspects, 25 Oct 2013
I bought two of these for our bathroom as it is a good sized room. They go really well with the modern shower enclosure and other new fittings. They were reasonably easy to fit but take care in lining them up so they are straight. The light bulbs add about £10 to each light fitting. The amount of light is exceptional 'brilliant' especially with two fittings. The lights were very well packed and arrived within three days of ordering. P&P is a little high but well worth it as the lights are priced very reasonably and look as though they are high end products.

32mm wide Plush Back Black Elastic Haberdashery - per metre
32mm wide Plush Back Black Elastic Haberdashery - per metre
Offered by Minerva Crafts and Fabrics

5.0 out of 5 stars Professional quality, 29 Aug 2013
Used this to re waist a pair of childrens shorts. The stuff you normally buy tends to curl and is quite rough on the skin. This is lovely and soft and stays put. Thought the postage and packing was expensive as I only ordered a small amount the pand p was more than the item

Page: 1 | 2