Profile for heidi-ho > Reviews

heidi-ho

All The Little Lights
All The Little Lights

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 17 Oct. 2013
This review is from: All The Little Lights (Audio CD)
Love it, funny album. buy it for all your friends this xmas as its probably quite cheap now and no-one can complain that someone else got a better presant. Unless its for me, i've already got it and don't need another copy, ta.

Grangers Fabsil Waterproofer - 5 Litres
Grangers Fabsil Waterproofer - 5 Litres
Offered by AAAz Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars yes good, 17 Oct. 2013
Better than i thought it would be as in it actually works. Would reccommend spraying on large area. I did a 20ft very old canvas marquee (you need 2 tins to completely cover it) and started with a paint brush which was a stupid way of doing it. Used a plant spray bottle in the end. Use it outside but Don't do it on a windy day and wear a face mask because it stinks and won't do your lungs any favours.

Dr. Marten's Original 1460, Unisex-Adult Lace-Up Boots, Aztec, 9 UK (43 EU)
Dr. Marten's Original 1460, Unisex-Adult Lace-Up Boots, Aztec, 9 UK (43 EU)
Offered by Destiny Boy Shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it says on the tin, 17 Oct. 2013
they are brown dr martens boots, what do you want me to say? They were cheaper than in the shop?

Ceremonials
Ceremonials

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this it's worth it, 17 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Ceremonials (Audio CD)
I love it. Totally different to lungs, less warbling and slighty more moody. Good to listen to in the car.

Heart of Nowhere
Heart of Nowhere
Offered by Great Price Media EU

4.0 out of 5 stars Boyfriend loves it, 17 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Heart of Nowhere (Audio CD)
I got this for my boyfriend for his birthday and have been subjected to it on continuous loop for 3 days now. Although I am not a masssive fan I think this is my favourite album by these guys, basically after the first listen I quite liked it and it didn't have to 'grow' on me. I've only given 4 stars but lover boy would probably rate it 5

180 Vegetarian Indian Recipes
180 Vegetarian Indian Recipes
by Shehzad Husain

5.0 out of 5 stars buy this book!, 16 April 2013
This book is the best currry book ever. easy recipies and excellent taste. you will be eating curry for ever more like we do. you will never buy a take away again!

My Head is an Animal
My Head is an Animal

5.0 out of 5 stars supurb, 16 April 2013
This review is from: My Head is an Animal (Audio CD)
excellent album. my boyfriend loves it and listens to it all the time. Highly reccommended, best whole album i have heard for ages