Profile for GunnerP > Reviews

Content by GunnerP

GunnerP

7dayshop R7 Bluetooth 3.0 Wireless Headphones with Handsfree Mic. - Designer Headband - Ideal for use with Google Nexus, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Apple ipod, Apple iPad, All Apple iPhones incl. 4s, 5, Samsung Galaxy Smartphones and Tablets, Skype etc - Matt Black Finish
Offered by 7dayshop Limited (VAT Registered)
Price: 31.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good but look a bit stupid with these on., 7 Jun 2011
This product is very good. The headphones work a treat with my iPhone and fit very nicely over the ear. This is the second pair of bluetooth headphones I have bought for my iPhone. The first was a Motorola which had a small separate bluetooth receiver and then normal headphone wires to the ear-pieces, the wire was tinny and when you knocked it the sounds resonated in the ears. Also the wires sort of made it nearly the same as having normal wired in headphones.

These headphones look pretty cool and connect easily and every time to the iPhone. The battery life is excellent (>4 hours). However for my age (mid 40s) I felt I looked an idiot on the train/tube journey to work - a bit like the guy from the star wars film so I use these headphones at home/on the plane and have had no problems at all.

Plantronics BackBeat 903+ Stereo Bluetooth Headphones
Plantronics BackBeat 903+ Stereo Bluetooth Headphones
Price: 52.63

4.0 out of 5 stars Nearly very good, 7 Jun 2011
This product is very nearly excellent. The headphones work a treat with my iPhone and fit very well in the ear. This is the third pair of bluetooth headphones I have bought for my iPhone. The first was a Motorola which had a small separate bluetooth receiver and then normal headphone wires to the ear-pieces, the wire was tinny and when you knocked it the sounds resonated in the ears. Also the wires sort of made it nearly the same as having normal wired in headphones.

The second set were the 7dayshop Bluetooth Wireless Stereo Headphones which look and sounds great and I use them at home but always felt I looked an idiot on the train/tube journey to work - a bit like the guy from the star wars film.

These Plantronics headphones are very subtle, discreet and connect easily and every time to the iPhone. The battery life is excellent (>4 hours) and they audible warn you about half an hour before they run out of power. The phone/microphone work well enough given the microphone is in the earpiece; however you do get very strange looks when you are talking into thin air!

But the one tiny problem I have is occasionally they miss a beat when playing, this happens very rarely; one or twice every hour or two.

However this doesn't stop me using them every single day for a couple of hours during my commute to work.

Sony Ericsson MW-600 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones (discontinued by manufacturer)
Sony Ericsson MW-600 Bluetooth Stereo Headphones (discontinued by manufacturer)

3.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly but earphone wire is too tinny, 24 Sep 2010
For the price the unit is fine, the bluetooth works brilliantly with my Ipad and connects automatically every time. I also discovered that the Ipad automatically stops playing music when you switch of the headphones which is a real plus as you don't have to open the ipad up, unlock it and manually stop the ipod player when you have finished. The inbuilt radio is also a novel extra which works quite well.
The only downside is the actual earphones which are quite cheap and the wire running from the bluetooth receiver creates interference every time it is moved/jiggled. So I have thrown away the cheap earphones and replaced them with some decent ones I already had - now its perfect.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 19, 2012 1:35 PM GMT

Ralph Lauren Romance Eau de Parfum Spray for Women 30 ml
Ralph Lauren Romance Eau de Parfum Spray for Women 30 ml
Offered by UK Fragrance Deals
Price: 23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It is what it is, 24 Sep 2010
Not sure what else you can say about a sealed bottle of perfume that was bought for a gift for my wife. She likes it alot and it is exactly what it says it is :)