Profile for Magda > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Aerobed Sleepeasy Double Airbed
Aerobed Sleepeasy Double Airbed

3.0 out of 5 stars Aerobed Sleepeasy, 8 July 2014
This review is from: Aerobed Sleepeasy Airbed (Sports)
We had two of these and unfortunately both didn't last long. They ended up with little holes that let the air out (each time we woke up on the floor as the beds deflated themselves). They were great before the holes though, easy to inflate/deflate and very comfortable hence 3 stars.

Lansinoh HPA 40ml Cream for Sore Nipples and Cracked Skin
Lansinoh HPA 40ml Cream for Sore Nipples and Cracked Skin
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 8 July 2014
This cream is great! It really helped in the first few days of breastfeeding when my nipples were very sore and cracked. It really helps that you don't have to remove the cream before feeding. Highly recommended!

Changing mat Bibi and Bobo (Pearl Blue)
Changing mat Bibi and Bobo (Pearl Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great mat, it seems to be very comfortable for ..., 8 July 2014
This is a great mat, it seems to be very comfortable for the baby and it is easy to clean. We are very happy with it and would definitely recommend it. It's more expensive than most mats available on Amazon but it's worth every penny.

Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads (60 Pieces)
Lansinoh Disposable Nursing Pads (60 Pieces)
Offered by Activecare Online

3.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 8 July 2014
I bought these after reading many glowing reviews but unfortunately they don't seem to be working for me. The pads keep rolling and they don't really stay in place for long, especially at night. They also make my breasts very itchy. They are of good quality and I can understand why some women really like them but they're simply not for me.

'Moo!' cow white Tote bag
'Moo!' cow white Tote bag
Offered by Red Dog Wear

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag, 7 July 2014
Lovely bag, good quality and price. I bought it as a gift for a friend who loves cows and she's very happy with it.

Cosatto Yo! Stroller Special Edition (Ahoy There)
Cosatto Yo! Stroller Special Edition (Ahoy There)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stroller, 7 July 2014
We bought this stroller for our newborn (she's nearly 4 weeks now) and we love it. It's easy to fold/unfold and it fits into the boot of our car (although we have to take the front wheels off but it's not an issue as they come on and off easily). The stroller is good quality and it's very light. It could do with a cup holder so I could have a drink with me when going for walks but other than that it's great. Very happy with this purchase.

Babies Firsts 74x34x4cm Quilted Microfibre Foam Moses Basket or Pram Mattress Rounded Both Ends

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 7 July 2014
I bought two of these for 2 Moses baskets we have. I am very pleased with them as they are of good quality and our little one seems comfy.

Gifts from the Garden: 100 Gorgeous Homegrown Presents
Gifts from the Garden: 100 Gorgeous Homegrown Presents
by Debora Robertson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, 19 Aug. 2013
I really like this book. It's very inspiring and has some great photos. I would definitely recommend it and may actually buy another one as a gift for my sister.

Numatic HVR200A Henry A1 Bagged Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner plus Kit A1, Red/Black
Numatic HVR200A Henry A1 Bagged Cylinder Vacuum Cleaner plus Kit A1, Red/Black
Offered by tobbyatiko

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Henry, 16 May 2013
I love Henry! It works well, it's powerful and the best thing of all is that whenever you turn around while hoovering he's there smiling at you.

Lily's Kitchen Organic Lamb and Spelt Supper for Dogs 150g (Pack of 11)
Lily's Kitchen Organic Lamb and Spelt Supper for Dogs 150g (Pack of 11)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, 16 May 2013
We've recently discovered Lily's Kitchen and are really happy with it. The dogs seem to love it. No empty bowls!

Page: 1 | 2