Profile for S. Brittain > Reviews

Nalu Battery Operated Speed Boat Bath Toy
Offered by The Online Stores
Price: 7.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid, avoid, avoid, 28 Sep 2012
this didn't work when we put the batteries into it

there is no seal around the battery compartment

so even if it had worked water would get in to the battery compartment and wreck it

we're not returning it because it's so cheap it's not worth the time and effort

Amazon should NOT be carrying this product

Silver DVD Sky box wall shelf shelving bracket suitable for games consoles such as PS3, WII and X Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 8 Aug 2012
I bought this to put our Sky+ Box, video sender and Apple TV on beneath our TV in our new kitchen. Easy to get on the wall, looks good and very stable.

Visua 5.8Ghz Wireless TV Audio Video Sender & Receiver - no wifi interference
Visua 5.8Ghz Wireless TV Audio Video Sender & Receiver - no wifi interference

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bit of kit, 8 Aug 2012
I bought these senders to replace a pair I'd bought about three years ago. These are very compact and look good. Easy to set up and work well between a kitchen and bedroom on different floors and through two walls and a floor. Picture quality very good. Only slight complaint is that there is a very small bit of interference on picture quality when use the remote to change channel or volume. Would definitely recommend tho.

Rebellion
Rebellion
by James McGee

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 14 Mar 2011
This review is from: Rebellion (Hardcover)
Like others reviewing this book I really enjoyed the first three Matthew Hawkwood novels - an interesting character involved in fast paced action with lots of historical and political insights. I was very excited about this book and had it on pre-order as soon as it was on Amazon. But it doesn't live up to the predecessors - it's slow, turgid and Hawkwood is almost irrelevant to the plot. After 420 of the 516 pages I'm giving up - which is only the second time in the last five years and I read a book every two or three weeks.

Shame - but I will give the next Hawkwood book a chance.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 14, 2011 6:29 PM BST

Mens Adidas Barricade Tennis Shoes Trainers UK 9
Mens Adidas Barricade Tennis Shoes Trainers UK 9

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product but poor supplier, 3 Nov 2010
Eventually bought this from the Addidas website as so many problems with the supplier from Amazon. Great footwear for tennis

School For Seduction [DVD]
School For Seduction [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kelly Brook
Price: 5.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 3 Nov 2010
This review is from: School For Seduction [DVD] (DVD)
My wife and I both love this film for the fluff factor. It's good fun

Mitre Easy Fold Goal
Mitre Easy Fold Goal
Price: 35.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, 3 Nov 2010
This review is from: Mitre Easy Fold Goal (Sports)
This is the second goal we've bought for our son. The first was a tiny one when he was just able to walk and we got this about 3 months ago at the beginning of summer. It's great for him and his friends - and the adults like it too. Easy to put together and we've just left it out in the garden. Net works fine despite some other reviews. Very good product

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 3 Nov 2010
I'm a forty something male who surfs and this is the first stuff that stays on through a session. I've tried more or less everything else out there and this works. I bought the factor 40 and whilst it feels like glue it stays on and provides protection which is the key issue here - and it doesn't run in the water at all. Great stuff.

The Art and Science of 360 Degree Feedback
The Art and Science of 360 Degree Feedback
by Richard Lepsinger
Price: 24.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 3 Nov 2010
as a practioner in this area it's been useful to have a source book on the subject to refer to - rather than relying on HR magazines or psychology journals

Working It Out at Work: Understanding Attitudes and Building Relationships
Working It Out at Work: Understanding Attitudes and Building Relationships
by Julie Hay

5.0 out of 5 stars Helpful applications, 3 Nov 2010
As a business psychologist I often refer to TA when working with people in the workplace. this is one of the most accessible texts I've found for business people and it's very practical and useful.

Page: 1 | 2