Profile for Evanthe > Reviews

Evanthe

Diva Professional Styling 45mm Purple Jumbo Wand
Diva Professional Styling 45mm Purple Jumbo Wand

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and powerful, 10 Dec 2012
I've had this wand for nearly two weeks now and have been using it almost every time I wash my hair. It's quite powerful and thus very fast. It's easy to use, but would only recommend it for very long hair.

SONY ERICSSON XPERIA RAY SILICONE SKIN CASE / COVER / SHELL - BLACK
SONY ERICSSON XPERIA RAY SILICONE SKIN CASE / COVER / SHELL - BLACK

5.0 out of 5 stars Flexible and light, 18 Aug 2012
I purchased this mobile phone cover for my husbands new Xperia Ray, after I had bought one for myself months ago. We have both been very pleased by this case, since it covers the back on the phone successfuly, preventing scratches and marks.

Master Class Non-Stick Twelve Hole Shallow Baking Pan
Master Class Non-Stick Twelve Hole Shallow Baking Pan

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 24 Dec 2011
I've used this pan already three times during this holiday season and have been impressed. It's wonderful for baking mince pies. It bakes well and pies are easy to remove. It is also very easy to clean. Would strongly recommend it.

Farm 123
Farm 123
by Rod Campbell
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Standard Rod Campbell quality, 29 Aug 2011
This review is from: Farm 123 (Board book)
We already had a few other Rod Campbell books ("Dear Zoo" and "Oh, dear") that have been our daughter's favourite bedtime stories since she was 9 months old. This one has not let us down, as she is now 2 and it has helped her to learn to count, with illustrations she'd already been familiar with from the previous books (the characters as well as the size and style of the various books are very similar).

Noddy Christmas Box Set [DVD]
Noddy Christmas Box Set [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars A great gift for Christmas, 29 Aug 2011
I bought this 2-disc set as a Christmas gift for my 1 1/2 year old daughter, who loves Noddy. The set consists of two different Christmas stories, who she still watches. It's a perfect gift for any toddler fan of Noddy.

Tea Box 4 compartment. Light wood with plastic window.
Tea Box 4 compartment. Light wood with plastic window.
Offered by Amethyst Catering Equipment Ltd (prices inc vat)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely tea box, 29 Aug 2011
I bought this tea box in order to store our various tea bags. It provides an elegant and clean storage solution if you wish to get rid of the various tea boxes in the cupboard and have a good overview of what there is available at the house. I've been ever so pleased about this purchase. I only wish it came with more compartments, rather than the 4.

Zak Designs Disney Princess Sandwich Container, 3 Pieces
Zak Designs Disney Princess Sandwich Container, 3 Pieces

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 29 Aug 2011
I bought this set of 3 food containers to transfer things such as biscuits, creams, toast and fruit. I've used them a lot throughout the summer, both at the beach and going out in town with my two baby girls. The design on the lid (princesses) has stayed immaculate even after several washes in the dishwasher. The material of the containers is basic thin plastic, but they still provide a good value for money.