Profile for Chatterbox > Reviews

HyperX Cloud Revolver Pro Gaming Stereo Headset for PC/PS4
Offered by Box Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality gaming headset, 15 April 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Good quality headset with metal band and braided cord. I bought several gaming headsets for my son before and he says this one is the best. According to him, quality of sound is really good, which significantly improves gaming experience. Also suitable for Skype calls with friends and relatives. A little bulky but overall I am pleased with the quality.

Rapesco P20 Shimma Half Strip Stapler uses Staples 26 and 24/6 mm with 20 Sheet Capacity - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stapler for the price, 15 April 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I've used several Rapesco staplers (both at work and at home) over the years and have always been pleased with their products. This one is no exception. Staples good few sheets of paper with no issues. Excellent value for the price. I am very happy with it.

Philips Avent SCF875/01 4-in-1 Healthy Baby Food Maker
Philips Avent SCF875/01 4-in-1 Healthy Baby Food Maker

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gadget, 15 April 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Excellent little gadget for baby food and probably some adult food too. I previously had a Kenwood blender for baby food and found it too small and inconvenient to use. This one is simple to use, easy to clean and doesn't take up too much space. You can do everything from purees to soups for your baby with this. My son wouldn't eat baby food in jars, so had to resort to blending my own stuff, so this was perfect.

Berocca Boost Fast Melts - Pack of 7 Sachets
Berocca Boost Fast Melts - Pack of 7 Sachets

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't feel any instant effects, 15 April 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Easy to carry small sachets that dissolve in your mouth without the need to take water. Sachets contain cherry flavoured powder that has quite a sharp sour taste with some sweetness to them. The taste isn't unpleasant but personally I didn't feel any immediate effects. Therefore, I consider the cost quite high for the number of sachets. While I am confident that there probably is some positive impact on your body as at the end of the day there are vitamins in each sachet, unless there is an instant impact, it's probably much cheaper to drink coffee and take vitamins from a multipack!

L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Golden Age Rosy Re-Fortifying Day Cream, 50 ml
L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Golden Age Rosy Re-Fortifying Day Cream, 50 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Good moisturiser, 28 Mar. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Lovely cream; rich but not too greasy. Not seeing any immediate effects but so far so good as would be expected from L'Oreal.

Maybelline Baby Balm and Blush Innocent Peach Lip Balm
Maybelline Baby Balm and Blush Innocent Peach Lip Balm

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 28 Mar. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Good product, pleasant fragrance. Great for travelling as it can be used as both blush and lipstick. Good quality for the price. The only reason I am giving it 4 stars is because the surface is too wide to use as a lipstick, so I ended up using my fingers to apply it, which isn't very hygienic. Otherwise great.

Maybelline Baby Balm & Blush Flirty Pink Lip Balm
Maybelline Baby Balm & Blush Flirty Pink Lip Balm

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 28 Mar. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)

Garden Design Bible: 40 great off-the-peg designs - Detailed planting plans - Step-by-step projects - Gardens to adapt for your space
by Tim Newbury

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 Mar. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I really like this book: it offers many design choices with practical advice and planting schemes for a variety of different tastes. There is not much complicated writing in it and overuse of terminology. Everything is depicted very clearly with simple explanations and suggestions of what to use for what purpose. I think this books will suit both professional landscapers for ideas as well as those, who are looking to design their garden themeselves.

I am planning to have our garden landscaped this year myself and although I will be using professional help to do that, I am still planning to make use of this book to make sure that we get the garden we want!

Murad Pore Reform Daily Cleansing Foam 150 ml
Murad Pore Reform Daily Cleansing Foam 150 ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but..., 21 Mar. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I really like this cleansing foam. It leaves my skin very soft, clean and removes all traces of makeup with just a small amount of product. The only 2 criticisms I have is the smell, which I wasn't very keen on, and the cost. The smell may just be a matter of personal preference, so I won't be going into too much details on that but the price point is way too steep for what it is. There are many equally good products that cost only a third of what this costs, so I am sorry to say but I won't be looking to purchase this after this bottle runs out.

i-Health Labs Europe Sarl BG5 Wireless Glucose Monitor Kit
i-Health Labs Europe Sarl BG5 Wireless Glucose Monitor Kit

4.0 out of 5 stars Good monitor, 21 Mar. 2016
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This monitor is easy to use and I suppose convenient to set up. It's particularly great that you can carry it with you without having to be cluttered by the usual kit as this relies on your phone to give you readings, and everybody or almost everybody has their phones with them these days.

I suppose the only issue is if you lose or forget your phone somewhere. I also don't like relying on wireless connection to get readings as it's not always perfect, so you may potentially be at risk of wasting testing strips if the connection between the reader and your phone didn't work. Otherwise great idea.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20