Profile for Chatterbox > Reviews

Tacwise. Cable Tacker. CT60. Data Cable.  Satellite Cable
Tacwise. Cable Tacker. CT60. Data Cable. Satellite Cable

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 17 April 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a great product. Not much to say about it other than that it's simple to operate and fit for purpose. Also seems sturdy enough to last.

Remington D5215 Pro-Air Shine Hair Dryer
Remington D5215 Pro-Air Shine Hair Dryer

4.0 out of 5 stars Another good hairdryer from Remington, 17 April 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I love Remington hairdryers. Over the years, I had quite a few of them and still not planning to switch to another brand. They are simple to operate and powerful enough to dry my hair quickly. Giving it 4 stars for only one reason: in the recent years, one year after another, I am not really seeing any fundamental differences between these hairdryers and I wouldn't say that any of them make my hair any shinier. So if you already have a recent hairdryer from Remington, I probably wouldn't rush to buy another one.

How to Win: The Argument, the Pitch, the Job, the Race
How to Win: The Argument, the Pitch, the Job, the Race
by Rob Yeung

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book, 17 April 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
As it is always the case with Rob Yeung's books, this one is well written in a simple clear language. As it tends to also be the case with his books, there is nothing new here. As one of the reviewers already said, it's more of the same popular psychology stuff that you will find in any self-help book these days. Giving it 3 stars because the book itself is fine but I really would have liked to hear something different.

Tacwise 32mm 18G Brad Nailer. Air Brad Nailer. C1832V
Tacwise 32mm 18G Brad Nailer. Air Brad Nailer. C1832V

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product but description must be made clear, 12 April 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a good product for the price. Easy to use and store. The description must be clearer to state that a compressor is required for this to be usable.

Gro 2-in-1 Night Light Bayonet Fitting
Gro 2-in-1 Night Light Bayonet Fitting
Offered by Purely Health

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 12 April 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Easy to fit and largely fit for purpose product. The only issue I have with it is that I find that the blue light is a bit annoying. It would have been better if it was a warmer glow yellow light instead.

VICEROY BEDDING 500 Thread Count Luxury 100% Egyptian Cotton White, Super King Bed Size, 12" Deep Fitted Sheet
Offered by Viceroy Bedding

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality fabric but poor fitting, 24 Mar 2014
Great quality fabric, very smooth and nice. However, our mattress is 10" deep and these sheets are supposed to be for a 12" mattress but they barely cover our 10" mattress. They don't fit well around the corners either. So, all corners are sticking out. The mattress we have has standard measurements for the size of its kind, so nothing special, nothing bespoke. I actually ordered these in error intending to order 10" sheets but when they were delivered decided to give it a go anyway. I am keeping mine as they just about fit our mattress but anyone considering these for a 12" mattress should really think twice.

Fisher-Price 3-in-1 Swing-n-Rocker
Fisher-Price 3-in-1 Swing-n-Rocker

4.0 out of 5 stars Great entertainment for a baby, 24 Mar 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Really good entertainment for a baby, which will allow both parents to have some time to get things done without having to hold the baby all the time. The tunes aren't irritating and babies can easily fall asleep in this rocker. Two reasons for 4 stars as opposed to 5: 1) requires 4 C type batteries, which can really add up the costs of running the rocker and 2) max child weight for recline seat and rocker is only 9kg whereas for upright seat/rocker is 18 kg.

Otherwise, this is great stuff and I think every parent should have one.

Talk Lean: Shorter Meetings. Quicker Results. Better Relations.
Talk Lean: Shorter Meetings. Quicker Results. Better Relations.
by Alan Palmer

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book, not sure about quicker results or better relations., 20 Mar 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The book is quite well written and simple to understand. However, I don't think that advice such as "you just need to be honest about your intentions at the start of the meeting" is really going to to do it for most people who are reading this book. I mean I totally get what the author is saying. However, I really think that some of the assumptions in the book are too academic and it often felt like the author doesn't really understand that some meetings are really agenda driven and advice such as the one above isn't really going to cut it.

Pharmavits 100mg Raspberry Ketones Vitamin Supplements - Pack of 60 Capsules
Pharmavits 100mg Raspberry Ketones Vitamin Supplements - Pack of 60 Capsules

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless product, 20 Mar 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This product smells ok and I am sure there is no harm in taking it but my review is ultimately based on the outcome of completing the course of 60 tablets which is precisely nothing. Or I should say nothing I feel or can see.

How to Change Your Life: Who am I and What Should I Do with My Life?
How to Change Your Life: Who am I and What Should I Do with My Life?
by Benjamin Bonetti

3.0 out of 5 stars Nothing new, 27 Feb 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This book is ok but nothing new here. It's quite clearly written and could be useful for those who haven't read anything similar before but I didn't find anything special or different here.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20