Profile for Nad > Reviews

Nad "Nad" (UK)

You Will Rise
You Will Rise

5.0 out of 5 stars Music to change everything, 8 Dec 2013
This review is from: You Will Rise (MP3 Download)
I first saw Mr Wyatt playing my local a little while back, since then I've tried to get to see him perform every time I know he's about.
One of those guys that belongs on stage with a guitar and mic, whether doing covers (which he's phenomenal at) or his own material he captivates with his deep, and mesmerising voice and mastery of the acoustic guitar.
Probably the best solo artist (or front man) I've seen around my local circuit and I'm astonished that he's not become massively more popular than he is.

This album shows what he can do as much as a studio album can, it's just epic. but if you get a chance to see this man live, do it!

Euphoria Morning
Euphoria Morning

4.0 out of 5 stars An amazing solo start, 13 July 2013
This review is from: Euphoria Morning (Audio CD)
Being a long time Soundgarden fan I rushed out and bought this album on day one. I have only been compelled to review as I've seen pretty negative reviews and it didn't seem fair.

I was surprised but not disappointed that it didn't sound much like Soundgarden at all, as Mr Cornell took a lot softer approach with acoustic guitars and softer approach to his singing but the range he shows is pretty sweet. Kinda "lounge singy" at times and quite grown up compared to what I expected but a fantastic album.

I totally love this album, but if you just want to listen to Soundgarden, listen to Soundgarden.

The Bruce Campbell Collection Box Set [DVD]
The Bruce Campbell Collection Box Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Bruce Campbell

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick Delivery. Quality Product., 19 April 2011
Quick delivery.

If you loved the Evil Dead films you'll get something out of buying this.
Alien Apocalypse - Not bad but not brilliant.
Bubba Hotep - This is awesome. Sad yet still funny.
My Name is Bruce - Funny, doesn't hit every time but funny nonetheless.
Man with the Screaming Brain - Crazy. interesting, and funny (if you like that sort of thing, which I do).

I like.
Thanks

Nintendo Wii Motion Plus Accessory - White (Wii)
Nintendo Wii Motion Plus Accessory - White (Wii)
Offered by Global Xpress

4.0 out of 5 stars Spot on!, 19 April 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
Bought as a gift, delivery on time, as expected.
Amazon asking to rate the game, but not a game. Still good though :D

Thanks

The Trouble With Angels
The Trouble With Angels

4.0 out of 5 stars Great album for fans of earlier Filter, 31 Oct 2010
Not the best Filter album but I love it.

I'm a massive fan of 'Short Bus' and 'Title of Record' and this album ticks all of the boxes for me.

Kinds loses it in places but the tracks I like are very good tracks!

Dead Rising 2 with Exclusive T-Shirt (Xbox 360)
Dead Rising 2 with Exclusive T-Shirt (Xbox 360)

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent game, only a minor improvement on the first Dead Rising, 31 Oct 2010
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
Good game, gets a bit tedious like the first Dead Rising but all in all a good game. Part of my regrets paying full price rather than buying second hand but still worth playing.

Didn't get the T-Shirt I expected to get with the game but I wouldn't have worn it anyway.