ARRAY(0xae848ae0)

Weber Chimney Starter
Offered by Gardens by Covey
Price: 21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Amazing but ..., 12 Sep 2013
It is so easy but in a strange way it lacks all the 'hassle' of lighting a bbq. I miss the fanning / blowing the coals, getting smoke in the face!
It is a god send for actually starting a bbq. You need to be patient as the first time i tried it i thought it had gone out, i left it along and i saw it slowing catching. So light it and leave it for 20 mins.
For a large crowd, I might use it one to get it started, then another starting to top it up. One fill is enough heat for us 5.

Live In Somerset
Live In Somerset
Price: 11.19

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Show of Hands but give it a chance it's a grower, 25 July 2013
This review is from: Live In Somerset (Audio CD)
I am a big Show of Hands and hence bought Steve's solo album.
The cd is a grower which is a good thing, as a cd you instantly love can soon gather dust on the shelf.
At first I did miss the musical backing he has in `Show of Hands' and to be honest still do a bit.
There are a few tracks although impressive vocally, I'm liable to skip due to personal choice (I skip the `All things are quite silent' opener). The vast majority are excellent.
Too many good tracks to name but a few standout ones are
Hook of love, Oakham Poachers, Stop copying me, The Galway Farmer (it's took a few listens but is a grower),Cousin Jack, Now you know & the Downbound train / country life mash up.
There is a very strong finish which really catches the atmosphere of the crowd with out over powering the music, it feels like a small intimate gig which I wish I was at. :-)

Drag Me to Hell [DVD]
Drag Me to Hell [DVD]
Dvd ~ Alison Lohman
Offered by TwoRedSevens
Price: 6.46

2.0 out of 5 stars Drag me to a very predictable plot, 28 Jan 2013
This review is from: Drag Me to Hell [DVD] (DVD)
I really wanted to like this, good director, reasonable budget and plenty of things to make you jump!
The plot is so transparent for me it leaked a lot of the surprise / tension from the film.
I won't give away any of the plot (my pet hate in reading a review), watch it and see for yourself. For me it was a missed opportunity like watching a detective movie when you see the murderer in the first scene.

Gerber  Suspension Multi-Plier
Gerber Suspension Multi-Plier
Offered by Five Star
Price: 21.41

5.0 out of 5 stars A whole tool box in one tool nearly, 20 Dec 2012
I admit it it was a impulse buy, boys like there toys!
However it is the first tool I grap from my tool box (over and above the actula single tool I already have).
Well made and it looks cool, a good buy not just for show.

Faithfull Stainless Steel Hand Hoe-Cultivator with Soft-Grip
Faithfull Stainless Steel Hand Hoe-Cultivator with Soft-Grip

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for weeding, 20 Dec 2012
This is a great tool, it is sharp and sturdy and good for digging out / scraping out weeds.
A comfy handle as well.

Stoplock HG 134-59 Original Steering Wheel Lock
Stoplock HG 134-59 Original Steering Wheel Lock
Price: 29.10

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product - but can beep the horn, 20 Dec 2012
This is a good stering lock, which is easy to put on and off. Open it with the key then leave it open as it will self lock when you put it on the steering wheel.
It has a light but it needs 2 small flat batteries which will last only a few months.
Also the lock covers the centre of the steering wheel which is where the horn i.e. lean on the lock and the horn beeps so be careful where you lean your hand when you get out.

Muddyfox Padded Cycling Tights Mens Black/Green Extra Lge
Muddyfox Padded Cycling Tights Mens Black/Green Extra Lge
Offered by Sports Direct
Price: 36.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Kept me warm in winter cycling, 20 Dec 2012
Simply put it did the job so no complaints from me.
For sizing help I've a 36 inch waist and these fit me just fine.

Retro Funky Patchwork Rug, Multi, 120 x 160 Cm
Retro Funky Patchwork Rug, Multi, 120 x 160 Cm

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a children's room, 20 Dec 2012
My daughter loves it. It is thick and soft to walk on and heavy so it doesn't ruck up. A good buy.

Shirt & Trouser Caddy Carrier (410)- Arrive wrinkle free, ideal for business travellers.

4.0 out of 5 stars A must if you cycle to work, 20 Dec 2012
This is great it does the job. Within 5 minutes it holds 3 shirts, 2 pairs of trousers, 2 belts and some ties. The shirts come out pretty good, which is good enough for a everyday look.

The Raid [DVD]
The Raid [DVD]
Dvd ~ Iko Uwais
Offered by MusicnMedia
Price: 4.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Check out the soundtrack, 1 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Raid [DVD] (DVD)
Wow It live up to the hype.
The plot is minimalist but leaves the way clear for action, action and action.
I loved it the fighting was stunning, being with fist, knife or fridge.
The soundtrack is perfect 50 minutes almost completely instrumental and is spot on.
Obviously it is far-fetched but not in the 'Crouching tiger hidden dragon' way when ninja levitate with mystical force. If you accept that the film is a full on fight fest this is a tough act to beat.

Page: 1 | 2