Profile for Wolfblass > Reviews

Dutch Oven 4Ltr Cast Iron Cooking Pot
Dutch Oven 4Ltr Cast Iron Cooking Pot
Offered by Ronnie Sunshines

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy and tasty food, 9 Sep 2014
Simply a great bit kit. On a two week camping holiday it was used almost every day.
Very forgiving as the heat is evenly distributed.

Enjoydeal Outdoor Traveling Camping Parachute Nylon Fabric Hammock (Army Green&Purple)
Offered by LED Light Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoy the sun, 21 Aug 2014
Fun in the garden
I love it! So relaxing and save you really have to try to fall out.
Kids love playing on it too.

Dutch Oven Trivet Lid Rest
Dutch Oven Trivet Lid Rest
Offered by Ronnie Sunshines

5.0 out of 5 stars essential accessory for a dutch oven, 21 Aug 2014
This review is from: Dutch Oven Trivet Lid Rest (Misc.)
Quite simply a great practical accessory to the dutch oven. No more grassy bits in the food. A lid lifter is also essential.

High Yield Steel Rebar | 12mm Rebar T Size | 0.5m - 6m Lengths | Length: 2m
High Yield Steel Rebar | 12mm Rebar T Size | 0.5m - 6m Lengths | Length: 2m
Offered by AUSTEN KNAPMAN LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars camping tripod, 21 Aug 2014
Simply put these arrived quickly and were perfect for the task which was as legs for a tripod over a camp fire.

Wenzel Evergreen Six-Person Tent - Green, One Size
Wenzel Evergreen Six-Person Tent - Green, One Size

2.0 out of 5 stars Be warned - A summer play tent at best Good points It is very quick to put up ..., 18 Aug 2014
Be warned - A summer play tent at best

Good points
It is very quick to put up and take down. It's cheap and very roomy.

Bad points
It can't cope with windy conditions at all, the poles blow inwards and collapse the tent in. This will also cause the inner and fly to touch and would cause a water leak.
The front and back has no fly sheet so a risk of water coming in.

This tent made us cut shot our camping weekend, so fine with good conditions in the garden but don't rely upon it.

You get you pay for with this product.

Weber Chimney Starter
Weber Chimney Starter
Offered by Solera Telecom GmbH

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Amazing but ..., 12 Sep 2013
It is so easy but in a strange way it lacks all the 'hassle' of lighting a bbq. I miss the fanning / blowing the coals, getting smoke in the face!
It is a god send for actually starting a bbq. You need to be patient as the first time i tried it i thought it had gone out, i left it along and i saw it slowing catching. So light it and leave it for 20 mins.
For a large crowd, I might use it one to get it started, then another starting to top it up. One fill is enough heat for us 5.

Live In Somerset
Live In Somerset

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Show of Hands but give it a chance it's a grower, 25 July 2013
This review is from: Live In Somerset (Audio CD)
I am a big Show of Hands and hence bought Steve's solo album.
The cd is a grower which is a good thing, as a cd you instantly love can soon gather dust on the shelf.
At first I did miss the musical backing he has in `Show of Hands' and to be honest still do a bit.
There are a few tracks although impressive vocally, I'm liable to skip due to personal choice (I skip the `All things are quite silent' opener). The vast majority are excellent.
Too many good tracks to name but a few standout ones are
Hook of love, Oakham Poachers, Stop copying me, The Galway Farmer (it's took a few listens but is a grower),Cousin Jack, Now you know & the Downbound train / country life mash up.
There is a very strong finish which really catches the atmosphere of the crowd with out over powering the music, it feels like a small intimate gig which I wish I was at. :-)

Drag Me to Hell [DVD]
Drag Me to Hell [DVD]
Dvd ~ Alison Lohman
Offered by streetsahead

2.0 out of 5 stars Drag me to a very predictable plot, 28 Jan 2013
This review is from: Drag Me to Hell [DVD] (DVD)
I really wanted to like this, good director, reasonable budget and plenty of things to make you jump!
The plot is so transparent for me it leaked a lot of the surprise / tension from the film.
I won't give away any of the plot (my pet hate in reading a review), watch it and see for yourself. For me it was a missed opportunity like watching a detective movie when you see the murderer in the first scene.

Gerber Suspension Multi-Plier
Gerber Suspension Multi-Plier

5.0 out of 5 stars A whole tool box in one tool nearly, 20 Dec 2012
I admit it it was a impulse buy, boys like there toys!
However it is the first tool I grap from my tool box (over and above the actula single tool I already have).
Well made and it looks cool, a good buy not just for show.

Faithfull Stainless Steel Hand Hoe-Cultivator with Soft-Grip
Faithfull Stainless Steel Hand Hoe-Cultivator with Soft-Grip

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for weeding, 20 Dec 2012
This is a great tool, it is sharp and sturdy and good for digging out / scraping out weeds.
A comfy handle as well.