Profile for Regular Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Regular Amazon...

Regular Amazon Customer (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player
Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth Every Penny, 6 Oct 2014
Great product at a great price. Hopefully, there will soon be more TV company 'apps' which will extend the range of this very handy gadget.

Amstyle Maglo Office Swivel Chair with WinTEX Fabric Cover up to 150 kg Black / White

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish And Well-Made, 1 Mar 2014
This is a well-made comfortable chair with a sleek and discreet adjustment mechanism. Although minimal construction is required, it is 'tricky' to line up the fitting screws with their target holes. Once engaged, the screws are tight to turn and there is a danger of damaging the thread. My tip is to locate the screw-holes before assembly, lubricate each of the screws with some neat washing-up liquid, then carefully fit the screws into the corresponding holes. Once you're happy all screws are turning smoothly in the appropriate holes, remove them and screw the two halves of the chair together.

Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K760 for Mac, iPad or iPhone
Logitech Wireless Solar Keyboard K760 for Mac, iPad or iPhone
Offered by total digital stores

5.0 out of 5 stars Goodbye To Batteries, 1 Mar 2014
I'm a big fan of Logitech's. Their products have quality and do exactly what they're supposed to do. Having a wireless keyboard for both Mac and iPad and no need to buy replacement batteries is extremely convenient.

Ex-Pro® Digital Camera Replacement Ajustable wrist strap [Pack of 5]
Ex-Pro® Digital Camera Replacement Ajustable wrist strap [Pack of 5]
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 3 Sep 2013
These are very useful to have around. They seem strong and, for the price, represent good value. I suppose time will tell.

Epson XP-600 Expression Premium A4 Colour Inkjet All-In-One Printer/Scaner/Copier

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent All-In-One Printer, 3 Sep 2013
I had to replace my Epson printer which was less than two years old and I believe it's premature demise was caused by my using compatible cartridges. I chose the XP-600 as a replacement, along with a set of authentic Epson cartridges, and I'm hoping it will give me longer service. Print quality and paper handling is very good. It's smaller than my previous Epson (a PX730WD) and fits nicely into my desk arrangement.

Olympus Pen E-PM2 Compact System Camera - White (inc. M.ZUIKO Digital 14 -42mm II R Lens & 8GB FlashAir Card)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Image Quality With A 17mm Special Bonus!, 3 Sep 2013
I bought the E-PM2 to replace my six-year-old Ricoh GX200. This new camera is small and light and takes great pictures. It has a extensive range of settings which I'm very happy with despite negative comments from other owners about the lack of buttons. With an 8GB FlashAir card and an extra free 17mm lens included in the price, the Amazon deal was too good to ignore. However, you need to claim the additional 17mm lens direct from Olympus and, having gone through the claim process on 04 August, I am still awaiting delivery on 03 September. Olympus advise that the lens is on it's way but that it can take up to another 15 days to reach me. Bearing in mind this camera has no built-in viewfinder, I have invested in an Olympus VF-3 which fits neatly to the camera via the hot-shoe.

I have now received my free 17mm lens and it certainly was worth waiting for. I was already delighted with the picture quality both for still photos and movies using the 14-42mm lens which was included with the camera and this 17mm lens is at least as good. I believe the Olympus lens offer finishes on 15 September 2013 and I would urge anyone considering the E-PM2 to take advantage of this great offer. You will not be disappointed.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 6, 2013 5:32 PM BST

Kl.Taschenwerkz.Class. Sd Gelb, 7 Funktionen
Kl.Taschenwerkz.Class. Sd Gelb, 7 Funktionen

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, 20 Jun 2013
This is a very handy gadget with some very useful tools. Slips easily on to a key ring and can be used many different situations.

Patriot PSF16GLSABUSB Autobahn 16GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive
Patriot PSF16GLSABUSB Autobahn 16GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Size, 20 Jun 2013
Provides an amazing capacity for such a small sized item. A very useful addition to any key ring. So convenient.

Lyndie's Craft 8mm split rings x 35.Choose a colour.Jewellery.Findings - silver
Lyndie's Craft 8mm split rings x 35.Choose a colour.Jewellery.Findings - silver
Offered by Lyndie's Craft Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Vey useful item, 14 May 2013
A generous quantity of this very useful item. Split rings are often too big for much smaller items and these are perfect.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy To Use Basic Mobile Phone, 14 May 2013
This is an easy-to-use mobile phone for those of us who just need something straighforward. Although basic, Nokia still manage to throw in a radio, a torch and a selection of games all of which I will never use.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4