Profile for D. Nikolaj Brandt > Reviews

Content by D. Nikolaj Brandt

D. Nikolaj Brandt

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Super classic street shoes, 18 Sept. 2011
Not much to say except that these shoes are super cool classics. Nice, light, comfortable and well made. I bought them because they look so good, but the quality and comfort equals the aestetics.

Performing This Week: Live at Ronnie Scott's Jazz [DVD] [2009] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Offered by RAREWAVES USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Musicianship at the highest level, 16 Feb. 2010
My expectations were high when I purchased this dvd. I have been a fan of Jeff Beck since I stumbled over "Jeff Becks Guitarshop" back in 1989. Beck's approach to the instrument and the music is so free of "pretending". As an artist he is uncompromising and he has - among a frightening number of other levels of artistic talent - the rare ability of being able to turn a cliché into art at the highest level. He knows his rock n'roll to the core as well as jazz and numerous other forms of soundly expressions including roaring engines! Becks musical presence in the dvd is truely amazing and of course his fabulous band makes this dvd even more a "must have". To give you an idea if you might share my enthusiasm my taste in music includes: Frank Zappa, Jimi Hendrix, Steeve Vai, King Crimsom, Pink Floyd, Kenny Burrel, Wes Montgommery, 22 Pistepirko, Robben Ford, The Bug, David Lee Roth, David Bowie, U2...I think you are on to me by now. Enjoy!
/Nik