Profile for Woody35 > Reviews

Content by Woody35

Woody35

Slave Girl - I Was an Ordinary British Girl. I Was Kidnapped and Sold into Sex Slavery. This is My Horrific True Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye opening and needs to be read, 5 Jun. 2013
This book is of such a strong brave woman and needs to be heard. It opened my eyes to what is actually happening and how it can affect anyone. Definitely worth a read, very inspired by Sarah.

Remington S9950 Shine Therapy Hair Straightener
Remington S9950 Shine Therapy Hair Straightener

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them., 13 Sept. 2012
Was really unsure about these straighteners as have read mixed reviews, but mostly good ones so decided to go ahead and purchase them. Received them within 3 days and they are really great. I have very thick hair and they work really well on straightening my hair and keeping it straight. Don't need them at a high temperature either to work so very happy with these. Would recommend them.

L'Oreal Excel Hicolor Highlights Red 34 g
L'Oreal Excel Hicolor Highlights Red 34 g
Offered by Cosmetic Solutions Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing and brilliant colour, 11 Sept. 2012
I was really unsure but after watching a few youtube videos and reading the review i ordered some of this dye with the developer. This stuff is brilliant, takes time to put it on but it has amazing results which do last, i tend to dye mine every 2 to 3 weeks to keep it bright but you could easily just touch up the roots. I will be sticking with this for a while and its so cheap!