Profile for MRS > Reviews

Content by MRS

MRS (Bowburn, United Kingdom)

Tights
Tights
Offered by Special Days & Gifts

2.0 out of 5 stars Size issue, 15 Oct 2013
This review is from: Smiffys Opaque Tights (Toy)
Great tights! For an adult that is. Problem is I ordered an age 4-5 Smurfette outfit! When I selected the item up came a deal to buy the tights with it. I didn't expect an adult size pair of tights on offer with a child outfit. As I need tights in the next 3 days I shall keep them and cut them up, but not ideal.

Speedo Girl's Endurance+ Medalist Swimsuit
Speedo Girl's Endurance+ Medalist Swimsuit
Price: £6.95 - £32.70

3.0 out of 5 stars Confused with sizes, 10 Jun 2013
I could not work out what the measurements referred to. 32": chest, waist? It would be very helpful to have the age with it. Having read the other comments I decided to pick 32" which turned out to be 14 yrs when I needed a size 10 yrs. I'm now ordering a 28" hoping to have the right one this time.
This aside I love the look of it and can't wait to receive the correct size.

Hello Kitty Bath & Shower Cap
Hello Kitty Bath & Shower Cap
Offered by VB Bargains

4.0 out of 5 stars Fancy shower cap, 3 April 2013
Thick plastic which should last. It is quite large and would not be suitable for a child younger than 8-9.

COSMETIC SPONGES - PACK OF 3
COSMETIC SPONGES - PACK OF 3
Offered by annsbeautysupplies

5.0 out of 5 stars At last!, 3 April 2013
I had been looking for these sponges all over. Great for face cleansing and ideal for facials. Just what beauticians use for facials.

MINNIE MOUSE SHOWER CAP BATH
MINNIE MOUSE SHOWER CAP BATH
Offered by Interesting Ideas 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer, 3 April 2013
The shower cap was received promptly. It is made of strong material and looks like it will last. I had bought it for my 10 year old daughter but it was too big. So I got to use it! Very satisfied. Just more fitted to an adult head than a child's.