Profile for C. Stone > Reviews

The Twilight Saga: The Complete Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Cam Gigandet
Offered by Mayflower Stores

4.0 out of 5 stars Great if you're 12, 5 Jan. 2014
I bought the box set for my 12 year old daughter for Christmas. She's watched all 5 films at least twice since Christmas, and I believe is embarking on watching them all again over the next week. I assume by her regularity of watching the series, she loves them. So, if you're 12, or have a 12 year old daughter, this series of films will be perfect.

As for me, I steer well clear of the television when they're on!

Logitech Vantage USB Headset (PS3)
Logitech Vantage USB Headset (PS3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 5 Jan. 2014
For thew price I paid, very happy with this headset.

I decided to buy a headset with only one earpiece because I'm partly deaf in one ear anyway - not the ear I use for the PS3! Mic works fine, I've never had any complaints that people can't hear me. Sometimes I do struggle to hear other players, but I think that is more likely their microphones rather than my headset

Neet® HDMI Cable 2m - HIGH-SPEED with Ethernet and ARC - v1.4 - 3D - 15.2Gbps - Pro Black Line ADVANCED HDMI LEAD Type A to Type A
Offered by Neet Cables

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the tin, 5 Jan. 2014
Good quality cable, both HDMI ends seem strong and secure. 2 metres is more than I need to run from a PS£ to a television, but I can store the 'excess' in a cable tidy behind the tv. Would recommend it.

Rosewood Soft Protection Salon Grooming Nail Clipper, Large
Rosewood Soft Protection Salon Grooming Nail Clipper, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog not too keen, 3 Nov. 2013
I bought these to clip the very long nails of my dog. She weighs about 15 kilograms, and the clippers worker fine on her nails - definitely the right size for her.

They're definitely sharp and cut her nails easily, didn't leave any jagged edges, and hopefully we'll have fewer broken nails when we're tearing through the woods from now on (the dog, not me. I wander sedately, while she charges around like she's a whippet. She isn't, she's a mongrel, but don't tell her that).

Of course, she wasn't keen on the clippers, but she did, reluctantly, sit relatively still while I cut her nails. No blood, which is always a bonus.

I'd recommend this product for medium sized dogs. Not sure about other sizes, because my larger dog doesn't seem to need his nails clipped. I must ask him what he does to keep them down....