Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Pack of 10 - 15mm Blue LED Polished Stainless Steel Round Recessed Decking Light Kit - IP54 Rated

5.0 out of 5 stars Let there be light...., 14 Dec 2013
Great set of lights, adds a great feature and easy to install. Plenty on the cables for what I wanted. Item arrived in couple of days however packaging was very poor. Well, there was no packaging, just a 'fragile' sticker stuck to the actual packaging of the lights. If they're fragile they should've been packed in another box, very poor but fortunately item not damaged.

Beginnings
Beginnings

5.0 out of 5 stars Great songs, 18 Nov 2013
This review is from: Beginnings (MP3 Download)
Great EP, I think this band are gonna go places. Hope they're as good live. Deffo have no worries about parting with a few quid for these songs ! Buy it.

Fortress
Fortress

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply.....wow !, 12 Oct 2013
This review is from: Fortress (MP3 Download)
Alterbridge have done themselves justice yet again. This album is incredible and not a single track fails to deliver an energy that gets you banging your head, tapping your feet or making you reach for your air guitar. These guys know how to write music. It is deffo a 'WOW' album \m/oo\m/

Gear-Pro High-Definition Sport Action Camera, 720p Wide-Angle Camcorder With 2.0 Touch Screen - SD Card Slot, USB Plug And Mic - All Mounting Gear Included - For Biking, Riding, Racing, Skiing And Water Sports, Etc.

3.0 out of 5 stars About right for price., 3 Sep 2013
EDIT: EDIT: EDIT:
After 4 months use the battery life has gone from 1hr 50min to approx 10 minutes and can't be changed and my laptop doesn't recognise it anymore for some reason. I've sent it back for a refund & will not be buying another. I've also seen it is now for sale at £65, mine was £40 4 months ago! Apologies to anyone who has bought one off my recommendation but after 4 moths use it is useless and now give it a 1 star rating.
---------------------------------------
Nothing special, cheap camera made to look like a GoPro, if you want the quality and durability of a GoPro then this isn't for you. If you want to record rideouts on push bikes with your mates to bung on youtube then this is ok. If you want to record in your car in case of an accident then this is a good camera as the suction mount is very strong. I personally bought this for my 75 mile round trip commute on my motorbike after nearly getting hit the other week, nice to have a bit of evidence. The suction mount as I said is great and sticks to the helmet with confidence. The auto iris handles bright days and dull days and changes fast if you go under a bridge/tunnel. Video quality is not bad, you can read reg plates easy enough. Comes with cables for PC, in car charger, suction mount, handle bar mount and a strap. Does not state anywhere in description what SD card you can use. It's a microSD and I use 32 GB (about 7 hours record time)

Negative things to mention.

Battery life is poor, I'm getting about 1 hour 50 mins on a full battery.

Not true HD, the chip maybe but the lens isn't, I'm a cameraman for the TV industry, I wouldn't use this in broadcasting.

The waterproof case steams up after a few miles when going from my garage to outside and on to the motorway as the camera goes from room temp to outside, sorted with a anti fog spray though.

Handle bar mount snapped on first use when tightening, cheap replacement at £4 ordered.

WOULD I BUY AGAIN HAVING TESTED.....FOR £39.99 I WOULD.

My Love Won't Let You Down
My Love Won't Let You Down

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing !, 30 Jun 2013
Heard this band on Real XS Radio and HAD to buy this tune. Cannot stop playing it ! Followed the guys on Twitter & found out an album is not far off so can't wait. Bring it on \m/oo\m/

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 30 Jun 2013
This review is from: Green Eyed Girl (MP3 Download)
Love it. Greatvtune once again delivered by Tya J Pallas, front man of The Dogs D'Amour. Go on, buy it !

5.0 out of 5 stars Another....., 24 Jun 2013
This review is from: Green Eyed Girl (MP3 Download)
.....great tune by Mr Tyla J Pallas. Fantastic sing a long song. Can't wait for the album to come out, deffo worth every single penny :o)

Dog Tales
Dog Tales

5.0 out of 5 stars Damn good read :o), 27 Aug 2012
This review is from: Dog Tales (Kindle Edition)
Tyla is great at story telling, whether it be backstage after a gig, a tour bus on the road or bumping into him in a bar before the gig. Oh....and not forgetting his song lyrics ! But in this book his tales can be more explicit, fun and in depth and must be read. Even the not so die hard fan will find this book very entertaining. There is one negative though....you won't be able to put this book down....so like me, your lawn won't get mowed when it should be !!

Sex & Bowls & Rock and Roll: How I Swapped My Rock Dreams for Village Greens
Sex & Bowls & Rock and Roll: How I Swapped My Rock Dreams for Village Greens

1.0 out of 5 stars Sex & Bowls &....really Awful., 30 May 2012
How this book has recieved 5 stars is beyond me. It's awful. Im not gonna write why it's awful it just is, don't waste your money...honestly, trust me. I've never stopped reading a book before, I did with this.