Profile for Suzanne > Reviews

SanDisk SDCZ50-016G-B35 16 GB Cruzer Blade USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Black
SanDisk SDCZ50-016G-B35 16 GB Cruzer Blade USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Dec. 2015
Fine.

Kinps®Apple Certified 10ft/3m Extra Long 8 pin Lightning Cable White USB Cable Sync Charger Data Cord for Apple iPhone 5 / 5s / 5c / 6 / 6 Plus, iPod 7, iPad mini / mini 2/ mini 3, iPad Air / iPad Air 2 [MFI Certified]
Offered by Kinpsbuy

Asics Gel-Blackheath 5 Hockey Shoes - AW15 - 13
Asics Gel-Blackheath 5 Hockey Shoes - AW15 - 13
Offered by Sports Factory Shop

3.0 out of 5 stars Seller OK, manufacturer disappointing, 4 Oct. 2015
Needing a large size these were hard to source but the seller had them in stock and they arrived on time. My son has been wearing them 2 or 3 times a week for hockey for less than 3 months. Unfortunately the sole has already started to come away from the body of the shoe, which is what happened to the previous pair - the super glue will have to be used on them. I would not fault the seller for this but the manufacture of the shoe - we will not be buying Asics again.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, 15 Oct. 2014
Absolutely terrible. It doesn't work with my iPhone as it is not MFI certified.

Belkin Speaker and Headphones Splitter - White
Belkin Speaker and Headphones Splitter - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 15 Oct. 2014
Great product and great sound! Does not split volume so both people can enjoy the music at a good volume.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid and great value for money, 19 Oct. 2013
I bought these with a new set of clippers in order to attempt clipping a dog for the very first time. After watching some Wahl grooming videos on the internet I soon had them attached to my clippers and managed a creditable clip. They fit on securely and are easy to swap between making the clipping process quicker when different lengths of cut are required. They are much stronger and more robust than I was expecting. Money very well spent in my opinion. They arrived promptly.

Andis cool care plus for clipper blades -439g
Andis cool care plus for clipper blades -439g
Offered by Jennys Cosmetics Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 19 Oct. 2013
Arrived promptly and having used the spray once it appears to do what it says on the can. It's quite a big can so should last me a long time as I only have my own dog to clip.

WAHL MOSER MAX 45 PROFESSIONAL DOG GROOMING CLIPPER
WAHL MOSER MAX 45 PROFESSIONAL DOG GROOMING CLIPPER
Offered by Mighty Oak Trading

5.0 out of 5 stars professional clippers + novice groomer = successful clip, 19 Oct. 2013
I bought these 2 speed clippers and the stainless steel guide combs in order to try clipping my dog for the very first time. They are quiet, efficient and easy to hold and use. They appear to be solid and robust and I expect to recoup my outlay on them in about a year. Oh and the dog looked fine when I'd finished! Arrived promptly.

Wahl Competition Blade No. 10 Full Tooth
Wahl Competition Blade No. 10 Full Tooth

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 19 Oct. 2013
I bought this to fit on my newly purchased dog clippers as other reviewers had stated that a number 10 blade was needed to attach the metal guide combs to. Arrived promptly and worked as expected.

TropiClean Papaya Shampoo and Conditioner, 592 ml
TropiClean Papaya Shampoo and Conditioner, 592 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent dog shampoo, 22 Mar. 2013
I have used the puppy version of this shampoo before as it came in our puppy's pack from the breeder. It does a very good job and just a little goes a long way. Arrived promptly.

Page: 1 | 2