Profile for Tarin T > Reviews

Heavens Memo Pad Collection [DVD]
Heavens Memo Pad Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Katsushi Sakurabi

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the buy, 14 May 2014
this is an amazing anime series and a little eerie at times with a splash of funny every so often, Great story.

Now Loading Sky / Sphere
Now Loading Sky / Sphere
Offered by samurai_media_JPN401

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 14 May 2014
I love this track, it is one of my faves from anime, one of my fave cd's, brilliant service too, thank you.

Sony PlayStation Vita Memory Card 32GB Model (PlayStation Vita)
Sony PlayStation Vita Memory Card 32GB Model (PlayStation Vita)
Offered by Iphdstaff

4.0 out of 5 stars Yanking teeth, 14 May 2014
Unfortunately you need these things to play your games, I say unfortunately because these memory cards are wayyy too expensive for what they are, this is a feeling shared by pretty much most everyone in the gaming community that I have spoken too. Sony really need to bring the price down on these things, however, if you are going to play loads of games get more GB because if you buy the lower ones for the short term and then later need more space it's gonna cost ya, see the big picture and long term, it's like yanking a tooth painful but worth it in the end for the money you get/save. I gave 4 stars because of the expense but the service was great.

LEGO Lord of the Rings (Playstation Vita)
LEGO Lord of the Rings (Playstation Vita)

5.0 out of 5 stars I Was Warned., 14 May 2014
After I bought this game I was told by a friend that the Lego Lord of the Rings games were pretty awful but I am finding it a lot of fun, frustrating at times because the controls are a bit rubbish, but once you get over that the game is pretty darn awesome, full of adventure, plenty bits to collect and, on the vita, trophy's to acquire and a whole load of fun to boot. The thing that really does my head in about the lego games, is the way the characters talk with silly little sounds and grunts, but there's not a lot of that in this game and there is actually some dialogue, some real chatter, probably taken from the films themselves, but still it's there, this amongst the other things I have mentioned, makes it one of the best lego games there is and well worth buying, so buy it already, it's tons of fun and theres a good bit of humour in there too.

All Purpose Cultural Cat Girl Nuku Nuku Volume 1: v. 1
All Purpose Cultural Cat Girl Nuku Nuku Volume 1: v. 1
by Yuzo Takada

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Book, 14 May 2014
Loved the story, completely different to the anime's, all of them, but still a good fun read and I liked it but then am an otaku in training so what do you expect. Excellent service, speedy delivery. :-)

Double Compartment Carry Case For PS Vita
Double Compartment Carry Case For PS Vita
Offered by BROXY

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly What I Expected, 14 May 2014
This is a nifty little case for the PS Vita, the thing I like most is I don't have to worry about the zip scratching the screen as you do with most cases, if I had one complaint about it, it's that you can't fit the plug and power pack thing in the case too, but thats the same with most every case you will ever come across. Otherwise totally happy with the purchase and the speedy way it got to me. Big thanks. :-)

The Sacred Wheel: a guide to the Pagan year for beginners in Witchcraft and Wicca (new age & spiritual books)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 10 Feb. 2013
This is a wonderful book for beginners or for old hats , very informative, also in places quite entertaining too, quite a few bits made me smile. Reading this book is like being in a class with your favourite teacher, who is very laid back and relaxed, but also strict when they need to be, a teacher you love and respect and that love and respects you. I think it is safe to say of all my books on Wiccan/Paganism, this is my favourite and has to be one of the best ever if not the best. All I can think is how wonderful it would be to meet Momma WhiteCougar and learn from her face to face, and I would love to see her Macbook of Shadows. Maybe I should do the same and make mine a Macbook of shadows too. :-) I really suggest you buy this ebook if you are into Wiccan/Paganism, it is a must have.

Night Mode
Night Mode

5.0 out of 5 stars In a word...WOW, 20 April 2011
This review is from: Night Mode (Audio CD)
The twins are back, bigger, better and hotter than ever! Keavy and Edele Lynch, of B*witched fame, didn't have it easy for a good while, but with their new album "Night Mode." they show just how far they have come.
Both personally and musically they have matured and become the awesomeness that is Barbarellas. Their style: futuristic, their trax: amazing, My personal fave being "Play Dirty".
The girls have done themselves, their family and friends, and their fans, proud. This is definitely an album worth buying so what ya waiting for? Stick it in yer basket and buy, you will not be sorry! Star rating? ***** and then some, enough said. buy, buy, buy!