Profile for Fergal Loughran > Reviews

Content by Fergal Loughran

Fergal Loughran "fergal loughran" (Northren Ireland)

Wonders of the Universe
Wonders of the Universe
by Brian Cox

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Gift, 22 Dec 2011
Purchased this book for my 12 year old daughter who is fascintated by programmes of Brian Cox. I bought this book for her for christmas and I'm sure that I will be enjoying her knowledge of what she reads. Great Book.

Serious user 10x50 binoculars with fully coated optics for all uses including birdwatching, astronomy, sports and wildlife. 10 x 50 high power magnification. Comes with case, lens caps, strap, cloth and warranty.
Offered by UKHobbyStore

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Gift, 22 Dec 2011
have purchased as a gift for christmas. I'm sure that my daughter will be delighted with this. Lightweight, great bargain for the price and can't wait to use them myself.

New 5th Generation Nano Black Flip Case & Black Silicone Cover With Screen Protector For the New Apple iPod 5G Nano with Camera (Sep 2009) 8GB & 16GB

5.0 out of 5 stars Great protection for the Ipod nano and very secure., 7 April 2010
This has saved my ipod nano on more than one occasion as i inclined to keep it in my pocket when I head out running (I don`t like wearing the ipod on my arm). The belt clip at the rear of the leather pouch is very handy for attaching your ipod to a backpack or your belt. At this price you can`t pass up this opportunity to protect your ipod.