Profile for Freeforall > Reviews

Content by Freeforall

Freeforall "tee" (Scotland UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Men's Lightweight Cotton Dressing Gown - Blue Stripes (Large)
Men's Lightweight Cotton Dressing Gown - Blue Stripes (Large)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect, 30 July 2014
Deep colours, generous fit, well made, promptly delivered .

Canon PIXMA MG6250 All-in-One Colour Printer (Print, Copy, Scan Wi-Fi and Auto Duplex)

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy it, 2 Dec. 2013
Besides being very costly to run, I now require a new print head just as it is out of its warranty period. This is the worst printer that I have ever had, and I've had quite a few over the years

FSL ZERO Wireless Bluetooth Headphones / Headset with Remote and Mic for all Smartphones (iPhone / iPad / Android / Windows / Samsung Galaxy / HTC etc) - 3 YEAR WARRANTY
Offered by iHeadphones UK

5.0 out of 5 stars FSLIC headphones, 23 Oct. 2012
I'm delighted with my purchase. They linked up easily with my ipad3 and other wireless devices. The sound is excellent for the price

Chappie Chicken and Wholegrain Dry Mix 15 kg
Chappie Chicken and Wholegrain Dry Mix 15 kg

4.0 out of 5 stars Doggy diet, 6 Sept. 2012
I was advised by a vet to try this product when my 14 month old Labrador had a food intolerance on a food that was widely sold and twice the price when on offer. I am delighted to say that my dog has settled wonderfully on the Chappie, and I'm 'quids in' too!! I have no financial connection with the makers of Chappie.

From A Distance: The Very Best Of Nanci Griffith
From A Distance: The Very Best Of Nanci Griffith
Offered by rockaway-records

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheers for Nancy, 6 Sept. 2012
Who could not like Nancy singing " From a Distance" and "Ford Econoline". The power of her voice and it's musicality makes one feel one is almost there in Country America. This CD is great.

Flexi Comfort Lead 3 Blue max 50kg (5m)
Flexi Comfort Lead 3 Blue max 50kg (5m)
Offered by Scot-Petshop Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Flex Comfort 50kg extendable dog lead, 3 Feb. 2012
my 8 month old Labrador puppy chewed through this lead in a few minutes whilst sitting beside me as I was talking to a neighbour. The dog broke loose near a busy road. There is no way that this lead is strong enough for a 50kg dog let alone an 8 month old puppy.The lead should be made of nylon or similar and not picture cord type material. I've used these type of leads before with full grown Labradors so perhaps the quality is dropping off like a lot of things nowadays.

Flexi Comfort Long size 3
Flexi Comfort Long size 3
Offered by Suffolk Group

1.0 out of 5 stars flex comfort 3 dog lead, 3 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Flexi Comfort Long size 3 (Misc.)
I regret to say that my Labrador puppy 8 months old chewed through this lead near the collar clip and broke free near a busy road, whilst I was talking to a neighbour and while the dog was sitting only for a few minutes. This lead was only a few months old. Therefore I feel the cord is not made of a suitably strong enough material eg nylon. It seems to be made more of natural fibre and not strong enough.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 18, 2012 11:20 AM BST

Gun Stad
Gun Stad

5.0 out of 5 stars Gun Stad- super, 18 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Gun Stad (Audio CD)
I am not a dyed-in-the-wool traditional Gaelic music fan, but I saw this group on TV recently and enjoyed the extracts of this CD that they played on the programme.. They had come together to produce this lively and captivating disc. I loved it. It deserves it's good ratings from other reviewers as well.

Apple iPad Keyboard Dock for iPad 1st Gen, iPad 2 & iPad 3 - UK Layout MC533B/A
Apple iPad Keyboard Dock for iPad 1st Gen, iPad 2 & iPad 3 - UK Layout MC533B/A
Offered by DEP.PRODUCTS

4.0 out of 5 stars ipad keyboard, 7 Jun. 2011
A good quality keyboard and it works. It is the only gadget that I have bought recently that actually works with my iPad. It seems to me that only the gadgets made by Apple seem to work first time off and in the majority of cases. Does this situation strike anyone as strange?

massG® Photograph Interface Kit for iPad SD Card Reader Multi Card Reader Photo Storage Transfer
Offered by Mass Global™

1.0 out of 5 stars ipad connector, 7 Jun. 2011
This gadget does not work on my ipad, through either a camera memory card, USB stick or direct from a powered on camera(Nikon). The ipad says there is not enough power to transfer 1 photo jpg file of about 4mb over.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4