Profile for Paula Shrimpton > Reviews

Content by Paula Shrimpton

Paula Shrimpton

The Einstein Pursuit (Payne & Jones 8)
The Einstein Pursuit (Payne & Jones 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars The return of Payne and Jones, 25 Dec 2013
Excellent! Always enjoy the saga that goes with Payne and Jones. Maybe predictable, but it is easy reading if you are switching off after a long day at work. Usual plot but light and entertaining.

The Tower
The Tower

5.0 out of 5 stars The tower, 24 April 2013
This review is from: The Tower (Kindle Edition)
I found this book just as captivating as the first! One of my favourite series of books.
I spent the majority of my day off unable to complete any other tasks as the desire to keep reading was just too strong.
Beautifully concluded and all the individual stories ran along side each other smoothly.
In some sense the story was inspiring and uplifting. Makes you want to feel that there is hope out there for us all, whether you believe in ANYTHING or not. The parallel between faith and science was well written and thought out.
I have thoroughly enjoyed ALL these books and although the story has come to a super conclusion, I shall miss not counting down to the next one.
Made me shed a tear at the end and that is a rare occurrence for me as a result of reading a book!
LOVED IT.....TOTALLY!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 2, 2013 4:32 PM BST

Stalkers
Stalkers

5.0 out of 5 stars Page turner, 22 Feb 2013
This review is from: Stalkers (Kindle Edition)
Loved this book from start to finish. finish. Got totally involved with the characters and felt their nerves and relief in all the appropriate paces. I shall be looking out for the next book.

The Hunters (The Hunters 1)
The Hunters (The Hunters 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Something different, 21 Jan 2013
Some new characters from this author and after reading all his other books with Jones and Payne, I have to say.....I missed them.

Slightly disappointed with the content and a little bored by the end. Same format as his other reads but none of the usual banter between the main characters.

Not sure if I will buy any other books with these new characters. Bring back Jones and Payne!

Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7" Standing Leather Cover, Honey (will only fit Kindle Fire HD 7" [Previous Generation])

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Kindle Fire cover, 29 Nov 2012
Purchased this with my new Fire and it is perfect!! Perfect colour and protects it beautifully. Stands well on its own and still allows the sound quality to come through when playing my music! extremely pleased with it!!!