Profile for FruitBat > Reviews

Content by FruitBat

FruitBat (England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
The Christmas List (Kindle Single)
The Christmas List (Kindle Single)

5.0 out of 5 stars great quick read, 16 Jun. 2014
I really enjoyed this short book, easy to read, made me smile and had a magical Christmas twist, even for me reading in June!

Confessions of a GP (The Confessions Series)
Confessions of a GP (The Confessions Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely recommend!, 13 Feb. 2014
Really interesting read. Well written, easy chapters to dip in and out of. Some great stories and it's made me but some of the other 'confessions' books.

Aladdin 0.6 Litre Aveo Water Bottle Grey Future Insights
Aladdin 0.6 Litre Aveo Water Bottle Grey Future Insights

5.0 out of 5 stars Just buy it!, 13 Feb. 2014
Ok, so this is essentially an expensive water bottle, but I love it! My husband ridiculed me for spending this much on a water bottle, but I'm glad I ignored him.
Stylish, pretty, easy to drink from, free flow with no sucky noises, dishwasher safe, holds a good amount of liquid and doesn't leak (I read other reviews and always do the kids up really tight). The strap is handy for carrying and dries really quickly when washed. It's perfect!

Ladies Mucker Easy Close Stable Yard Boots Wellies UK 7
Ladies Mucker Easy Close Stable Yard Boots Wellies UK 7

4.0 out of 5 stars Great boots!, 13 Feb. 2014
So very warm and perfect for wet walks with muddy puddles. I found the inner bit slips a little and without thick socks or trousers tucked in it rubs my ankle. The foot space is roomy but not loose and is comfy for long walks. For the first walk they felt very big and clumpy on my feet, but I got used to them quickly. I love the colour and the Velcro for ease of getting on is great; I have large legs and they fit well, even with my jeans tucked in. I hope that they stand the test of time! Definitely recommend.

Survival of the Christmas Spirit (The Survival Series Book 2)
Survival of the Christmas Spirit (The Survival Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick, witty read, 5 Jan. 2014
I read this post-Christmas, but it let me fondly look back on the festive period (especially the last minute wrapping!) and remember that I was lucky to have escaped cooking Christmas dinner. I too, am a buffet the day before or after kind of girl!
This book is a swift indulgence; won't take long to get through but gives your heart a warm glow, your face a big grin and your body a proper belly chuckle. I was smiling, laughing and nodding at many a page and thoroughly enjoyed Dottie's Christmas adventure.
I was very pleased to find that the series had moved on from the social media updates, as it gives so much more to all the characters and the storyline.
I'm looking forward to the next instalment!

Salcura Gentle Natural Skin Therapy Spray 50 ml
Salcura Gentle Natural Skin Therapy Spray 50 ml
Offered by Your247Chemist

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product!, 3 Jan. 2014
I will come back to this product again and again for assistance in reducing my eczema. This product is so unlike other creams etc that sting when applied. This does have a smell like tea tree oil, but it leaves the skin feeling cool and fresh and is amazing in how quickly it helps. Highly recommended.

Nelsons Teetha Teething Granules
Nelsons Teetha Teething Granules
Offered by Pharmacy Place

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant help!, 3 Jan. 2014
These granules were fantastic in helping our daughter with her teething problems, she suffered badly. I would recommend to all parents without a doubt.

TOMY Play to Learn Hide 'n' Squeak Eggs
TOMY Play to Learn Hide 'n' Squeak Eggs

5.0 out of 5 stars Timeless classic toy, 3 Jan. 2014
These eggs are great, love them for young children and they last quite some time being played with too. Sweet squeaks, colours, shapes, faces, puzzles - lots to offer.

Minky Trio Concertina Tubular Airer - 15 m, Silver
Minky Trio Concertina Tubular Airer - 15 m, Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Great help!, 3 Jan. 2014
Should have got one of these sooner! Great for hanging out the washing to dry, it holds so much! Especially great for hanging lots of baby clothes!

Silentnight Pocket Essentials 1000 Pocket Spring Mattress, Double
Silentnight Pocket Essentials 1000 Pocket Spring Mattress, Double

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for 2.5yr old, 3 Jan. 2014
Bought for daughter and her first big bed, mattress as on offer at a great price and seemed to be the best of a wide bunch! Packaging and delivery was fantastic. Mattress itself looks high quality. It is very firm, but I think that is good for children and my daughter seems to sleep well on it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4