Profile for Annika Brussels, Belgium > Reviews

Content by Annika Brussel...

Annika Brussels, Belgium

Page: 1 | 2
Tonight's The Night - The Very Best Of
Tonight's The Night - The Very Best Of
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars so any CD I buy with him will get excellent reviews!, 7 Nov 2014
I just adore John Barrowman ever since I saw him in "La cage aux folles", so any CD I buy with him will get excellent reviews!

Verismo Arias
Verismo Arias

4.0 out of 5 stars Who wouldn't love any new recording with wonderful Jonas Kaufmann, 7 Nov 2014
This review is from: Verismo Arias (Audio CD)
Who wouldn't love any new recording with wonderful Jonas Kaufmann. However, the choice of some of the songs is a bit "boring" .. but only a bit, listening to his beautiful voice is what is most important here.

Drama Queens
Drama Queens

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Nov 2014
This review is from: Drama Queens (Audio CD)
Who wouldn't love any new recording with wonderful Joyce DiDonato! What a fantastic singer she is!

Gilbert & Sullivan: Cox & Box; Trial by Jury
Gilbert & Sullivan: Cox & Box; Trial by Jury

5.0 out of 5 stars I saw that this CD didn't get very good reviews and I don't understand why, 7 Nov 2014
I saw that this CD didn't get very good reviews and I don't understand why. For the price I paid I think it's really price-worthy! I am not a G&S scholar but, as an amateur singer, I buy G&S CDs to use when I prepare a part in a G&S operetta. There is nothing wrong with this CD and, thank God, no boring dialogues to listen to in between the songs either!

The Pajama Game: The New Broadway Cast Recording (Roundabout Theatre Company)
The Pajama Game: The New Broadway Cast Recording (Roundabout Theatre Company)
Offered by EliteDigital UK

5.0 out of 5 stars the most important thing is that I am pleased with this recording and that I got all the ..., 7 Nov 2014
I may have found that this CD was a bit pricey for what it was and I think that if I had bought it from amazon.com (instead of amazon.uk) and had had it sent to "my" address in the US I would have paid less. But never mind, the most important thing is that I am pleased with this recording and that I got all the new songs that have been added to the original version of The Pajama Game... and that I got a musical starring Harry Connick Jr!

Mozart: Symphonies & Serenades (Klemperer Legacy)
Mozart: Symphonies & Serenades (Klemperer Legacy)

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm no expert in sound but I have now bought ..., 17 Aug 2014
I'm no expert in sound but I have now bought several boxes with classical music by various composers (Mozart, Brahms, Beethoven, etc.) from Amazon and with Otto Klemperer as the Musical Director and I find them more than price-worthy. I play them all in the car and they make me forget all the aggressive drivers around me.

Sweeney Todd (NHB Libretti)
Sweeney Todd (NHB Libretti)
by Stephen Sondheim

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with this libretti, 17 Aug 2014
Very pleased with this libretti! Very handy size too. I used it at every rehearsal for my role in the musical with my local musical company.

You Raise Me Up
You Raise Me Up

5.0 out of 5 stars I am a great fan of John Barrowman and love this CD, 17 Aug 2014
This review is from: You Raise Me Up (Audio CD)
I am a great fan of John Barrowman and love this CD! I was sad though that it was so short .... I would have loved a few more songs ...

The Ultimate Collection (Deluxe Version)
The Ultimate Collection (Deluxe Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars I am a great fan of Elaine Page and for those of us ..., 17 Aug 2014
I am a great fan of Elaine Page and for those of us who are, this double CD is a must!

Gilbert & Sullivan: H.M.S.Pinafore
Gilbert & Sullivan: H.M.S.Pinafore

5.0 out of 5 stars Great remastered recording with former D'Oyly Carte singers, 17 Aug 2014
Great remastered recording with former D'Oyly Carte singers! I certainly can recommend it to others, especially if you are looking for recordings with D'Oyly Carte stars.

Page: 1 | 2